Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Hi Patriots.

Quick update:

I’ve been trying to get my Twitter account normalized and see if the Twitter team is making progress for someone like me — “an Anon like you”.

Seems like things are getting better everyday.

If you’re panicking, just be calm and patient. No doubt in my mind we will all be there soon enough.

I sent a request to restore my account and they restored it. Not sure how or why they did.

If you’ve continued to submit these requests and they’re not allowing you in, I’m not sure what that’s all about. Keep your head up and don’t give up.

The Twitter team definitely has a tangled mess to fix. Keep trying to get in. More are being restored daily from what I hear.

Talk soon!

P.S. I haven’t forgotten about anyone on AU or abandoned you. I’m sure people like VK feel the exact same way.

can you pray for me right now Doq and share it?
I need a prayer. The Satan attack right now is full bore on me.
I need some collective, positive prayers
PLEASE

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KarlWiggins in this post can reply

What is faith if you don’t have it when you need it most? God Wins! 🙏🏻❤️✝️

In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication

🙏🏻❤️✝️

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨💖🙏🙏💖✨💫

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

I was confronted by two pretty heavy hitter demons last night
One could speak to me in my head and proved to be a pain in the ass to get rid of
The other a little dog who I couldn't get rid of.
Could hear the dog running around my room then feel my blankets pull at the end of the bed
Slight but they moved
Then would feel it walk across the bed,almost weightless but could feel it still and come lay beside me.
Kept moving up to my chest and got heaver.
I commanded it to leave in Jesus Christ's name.
It would but kept coming Back all
Night. Couldn't see either as they weren't visible.
The other was much more powerful.
Came twice.
Heavier
Climbed in beside me,and voice in my head, softly said if you be with me, there's no turning back, It'll be forever. I got right pissed a commanded them both to leave in Jesus name. The one that could speak to my mind went on a rant, and rattled off words at a speed that was loud for several minutes,
I then said remove yourself from me demon

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

In response Melmaniam - MF to his Publication

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

🙏❤️🙏

Sending prayers and blessings 🙏💕🙏

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

🙏🙏🙏🙏

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

🙏🙏

🙏💕

😡💕

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

Prayers for strength and discernment… keep your faith …and the word on your lips!! When feeling attacked by satans minions just whisper YESHUA!!

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Heavenly Father, HELP Karl Right NOW & PROTECT him by the Blood Covenant of Jesus Christ. Send Your Mighty Warrior Angels to FIGHT for him. ENCOURAGE, ASSIST & STRENGTHEN him. Give our Brother WISDOM, GUIDANCE & PEACE, for You LOVE him & have only GOOD PLANS for him. OBLITERATE ALL satanic plots against him & PROSPER him in the Name of Jesus Christ. THANK You. Amen & AMEN 🙏 ❤ Jeremiah 29:11-14 & 31:3 💙

Creek Runner, Truth Seeker, Follower of Christ... Wife, Mother, Grandmother... LOVE MY TRIBE!!! Twitter @NikkoVictorious

Father, I ask you to release guardian angels to the defense of Karl in Jesus' name. I declare that no weapon formed against him will prosper!!! Thank you Lord! ❤

Sending up a prayer Karl. 🙏🏻 May God put his full Armour around you.

DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE ASK FOR MIRACULOUS PRAYERS FOR KARL TO LEAD GUIDE DIRECT AND PROTECT HIM THRU FAITH IN YOU LORD WE ASK FOR YOUR HEAVENLY LIGHT GRACE AND MERCY FOR HIM IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

thank you for that.
this is a battle

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

🙏🙏🙏💕

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Prayers lifted Karl👊

❤️🙏❤️

🙏 devil back the hell up

Prayers up Karl.

FJB .......Trump is my President

🙏🙏🙏

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

🙏🙏🙏 💛

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Prayers for you.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God bless you, your family, your friends!!!

Prayer sent!!! 🙏

Much Love, Light, and Healing!!!

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Sending prayers of protection and peace. May Almighty God keep you safe.🙏