Hi Patriots.

Quick update:

I’ve been trying to get my Twitter account normalized and see if the Twitter team is making progress for someone like me — “an Anon like you”.

Seems like things are getting better everyday.

If you’re panicking, just be calm and patient. No doubt in my mind we will all be there soon enough.

I sent a request to restore my account and they restored it. Not sure how or why they did.

If you’ve continued to submit these requests and they’re not allowing you in, I’m not sure what that’s all about. Keep your head up and don’t give up.

The Twitter team definitely has a tangled mess to fix. Keep trying to get in. More are being restored daily from what I hear.

Talk soon!

P.S. I haven’t forgotten about anyone on AU or abandoned you. I’m sure people like VK feel the exact same way.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

this is aging like a fine milk. been so long i no longer have access to my email to verify as i only use one email per account and do not tie everything together. no reasonto check email so its borkednow too. folks like me (not playing their game how they want it) get completely fkt.
it has become painfully obvious, we are NOT all equal. we can see who is a lil more equal than others...

new world looking like old but with different clowns at the rop

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Did you miss it? VK is NOT PEOPLE.
VK is THEIR GOD - 1/2 ai 1/2 human.........

Happy independence day DOQ & FAM! Let us not forget the reason for today's celebration! 🕶❤️💥

20k sub Y/T channel removed June 3 2021. Visit our website for up to date uncensored content & to join our EMAIL LIST to be notified.

Really? How did you get restored that's crazy...

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Miss you here Doq!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ok Nana was expecting at least one Dad joke today!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Gosh DoQ, surely you have not left us for good?😲
You know Nana is missing Ya!😘

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

DOQ DOESNT GIVE A SHIT NANA WHY WONT YOU WAKE UP

SERIOUSLY WAKE THE HELL UP

(1) Show this thread

ThanQ DoQ

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Hi Doq,
Am I just screwed now to ever get my account back? Can you provide us with an example of the appeal letter you sent? Lol! Maybe it’s something I did or didn’t say correctly! 🤷‍♀️

Life is Precious - Jesus is King 👑

Thank you Doq. Much love❤️🇺🇸

Tucker Carlson Is BREAKING Corporate Media. Enjoy Episode 2 of his show on Twitter - YouTube

Tucker Carlson Is BREAKING Corporate Media.Enjoy Episode 2 of his show on Twitter.► Subscribe to Grassroots Army On YouTube @GrassrootsArmy Connect with us o...

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

My request(s) were immediately rejected also.

Have we lost you Doqholliday?
27 days now.
Do you plan to be done in 30 and pay us a visit?

5-31-23 JUAN O SAVIN
w/Delora & Lewis

https://rumble.com/v2r1drg-juan-lewis-delora-to-tell-the-truth.html

🇺🇸 Juan
You can’t just be a Summer Soldier.
You came when it was warm enough
but now we’re into the Winter
& you didn’t think it would last this long.
From the point where
the Declaration of Independence was signed in 1776
to the point where we won the war & finally had it done with
was 1787 — 11 years later.
We’re not just fighting Democrats vs Republicans
not just right & wrong
not just for the soul of America
THE WHOLE WORLD IS ON THE LINE.
The things that were done to us
were planned for MILLENNIUM.
This goes back to the beginning of Humankind.
THIS EXACT MOMENT IN THE FIGHT FOR US IS EVERYTHING.
If we get it wrong in our lifetime
we won’t get a chance to sort it back out again.
EVERYTHING IS ON THE LINE.
You have to make the decision that you’re in the fight
come hell or high water.
FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION.
IT
ISN’T
AN
OPTION 💥

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Those who LOVE U stuck around. 💕

(3) Show this thread

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

Twitter is actually blocking my appeals with an insta suspension email. I' ve never had a suspension or even a warning or lock out b4 J6.
Thx Elon.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Anonymity on X to her Publication

It is not you. It is twitter.

elon only wants to win accounts back from people with a huge following cuz he wants more new peeps on twitter, not patriots that want awakening and justice.

but that is just my opinion.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response Anonymity on X to her Publication

Same here. It feels personal.

(3) Show this thread

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

I tried, and was denied access due to "terms of service" violations. That was my last attempt to reinstate my account.

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication

I tried 3-4 times to restore my account. Still suspended 😡

(1) Show this thread

So have you gone for good DoQ?
24 days now and counting.
Sup?

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

Guess he really missed Twitter

(1) Show this thread

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

I know why they won't let me back on twitta cus, my Memes were so powerful it would blow up the entire site.

books, painting, walks in nature

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

😂 What I hear from outsiders is that we are an army, but: ''a friendly army'. We have our ears and eyes open and we warn others when there is danger! And this is so very true! 🙏🙏🙏 May G*D bless you my friends, keep on doing the good job! Lets save this world from evil!

(1) Show this thread

This viewpoint assumes people are guilty until proven innocent, Doc.

What people are missing is that Twitter should have reinstated EVERYONE immediately!

Especially everyone banned in large groups and/or on the same day Trump was banned.

They then could go back and review accounts and suspend them again if warranted.

I smell a censoring rat and I suspect the larger accounts which were reinstated early.

This is not hard.

No more excuses for Musk, SM, or WH's.

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Water Mark to his Publication

dam guessing you are no longer Trusting The Plan.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Water Mark to his Publication

Musk is still blocking truthers who are real humans, and not lizzad people or bots or weirdos, but are patriots.

That tells me he is black hat still.

Pretending to be on the fence for truth, but blocking truthers.

musk 3.0

(2) Show this thread

🤔😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
We miss you DoQ!

Eowyn777@Eowyn777
@Eowyn777Eo4783

that's me on twitter

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication

Got it Following

(1) Show this thread

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Miss you Doq!
Just checking in with you.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

A friend sent me this tonight and I thought you would appreciate it.

#KennedyVision

✝️God Wins🇺🇸MAGA🤗Jr. Lives🐸WWG1WGA❤️

No luck… Apparently I had the audacity to reTweet this post…

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

DOQ - tweet about builders. My Domestic Partner is a solar veteran, from site auditing to design to (FAA licensed) droning for energy loss in installations; residential and commercial. He's your old man solar guy (48) who will find and train young bucks to get on the roof, though he still does that when necessary. Integrity, follow-up, NABSEP and Good-Looking designs.

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

Your Tweet talking about building on Federal lands, asking for "sign up"? I guess you missed the reconstruction part of history after the civil war? And why do we have to fek up Federal Lands? I disagree. Read history! If the GDP is up why is America down? The Atlantic. Revisit how you measure growth PLEASE.

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Just now notice your face paint is 84.
8 stars
4 strips.
or
JFK Foundation

Hope you and yours had a great Mother's Day!

Where do you send the requests? I have only been tweeting Elon - but to no avail of course, because I am still shadowbanned on my replacement acct. But I wasn't thinking I could reach out to the "IT" team! Thank you

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

I won’t beg for FREE SPEECH! I’m here to stay on AU period!

Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Spiritual Not Religious. UNvaxed #TheGreatAwakening

I made my third appeal two days ago, but it took less then 6 hrs for them to reply to it with... 'After reviewing for reinstatement your account will not be restored.'

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication

At least you got a response....still waiting.

(1) Show this thread

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

Demons are back again Doq
Westlock Inn and Suites
Westlock Alberta.
Alert The Angels

THis is no joke my friend.