When I saw the VK post regarding Tartaria yesterday at Twitter I needed to pause- not because this material is new to us but because the magnitude of what is being disclosed really hit me. My mind turned instantly to the normies. How are they going to cope with all of this?Later in the day we would see the "speculation" surrounding hollow earth. I put speculation in quotation marks because I doubt highly that VK is going to float conspiracy theories at this point which could only serve to confuse or frighten. I keep asking myself what ascension is really. Figuratively, we already exist on a completely different planet that the vast majority of humanity. We also know that 2023 is the year. This leaves us less than 1 year for a LOT of disclosure. I often feel like the fish out of water but that's nothing new. You were chosen for a reason Truth seeker. Have a beautiful day.

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man πŸ˜‰

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I pray every day to be as strong as possible to be able to help friends and family , I know we haven't been told most of what's really the truth πŸ™ πŸ˜”

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Georgeann Adriano to her Publication

You're going to be great. You have more than you know and praying is a great approach imo.

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

When I saw the posts, I thought we were ready to rip the bandaid off. But, the posts I posted along that line were shadow-banned. So it appears we are leaving bread crumbs only and not the whole loaf. My bad.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I noticed that too. VK & Co. are not getting nearly the amplification they should be at Twixter given the number of followers. I'm getting ready to do my part as my account was reinstated this past week. Deciding on who I want to be this time around and only dreading it slightly, lol.

(1) Show this thread

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

When I think of all the information that I've managed to glean throughout the years, knowing full well, that that can't even be the half of it, I shudder to think of how people who are still fast asleep, are going to be able to cope with a sudden onslaught of the whole lot, in such a short period of time. God help us all to get through this, with as little trauma to the collective psyche, as possible.

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

πŸ™πŸ»βœ¨β€οΈπŸ’—πŸ’―

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Everytime they put me to sleep Nana messes with the anesthesiologist a little and tell her if she wants to have some fun to ask me about my prior lives while I am under.

Yesterday when I told her, she had already pushed the meds thro the syringe, and she was like "Wait, wait, do you really remember past..... then I was gone.
Bad Nana!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I can't stand the thought of you not feeling well. Always praying for you Nana. ❀

(1) Show this thread

I keep an open mind.I have always used critical thinking and reasoning(my job demanded it)
I always had questions of the past explanations of what went on,but,the physical evidence did not support the narrative.
I am prepared to change to the enlightened version of life and to help others understand.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning Fan!
Nana is back to mostly cognitive this morning. Should know in a day or two if I will be continuing this battle walking upright or buying a jazzy chair.
We are hoping God's plan is walking but either way moving on.

It is my belief, whether correct or not that civilizations have been destroyed several times before and history has purposefully been recreated as a huge lie.

With Atlantis and Tartaria being two of those civilizations, but I believe more really back to the Ancients. I have what seems to be memories of Atlantis and also back to Biblical or Egyptian lifetimes, as well as one during the war with Nazi Germany.

I do not have any memories so far that tie to Tartaria, but I do remember working with ETs off world on various projects.

Yeah I know some are now thinking not really "mostly cognitive" but all who know me know I don't give a shit what ppl think.
I know what I know.

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man πŸ˜‰

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Prayers for you Nana πŸ™ ❀️

(2) Show this thread

Years and decades of learning with some of these issues have made it easier to absorb all of this; if one ever really can. That being said, those who have yet to awaken will not have the luxury of time, and watching those close to me who still sleep makes me realize just how much work there is to do. We will step up, but how will they react? Interesting times ahead.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

I have gained so much confidence in the last 5 years. I see very clearly the timeline where we stand. I look forward to that new brave and above all empathetic new world. Godspeed for everyone. WWG1WGAworldwide
Thanks JFK Jr Fan!!!

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

i see the similarities with tartaria happening to this world right now. everything collapsing all at once is our mud flood, perhaps we get to travel beyond the ice wall, perhaps we are here to pick up the pieces...i sure wouldnt mind a quick trip to a med bed if we have to rebuild though....

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication

Yes on the med bed.

(1) Show this thread

"We already exist on a completely different planet
than the vast majority of humanity."

Truer words were never written, Fan.
It's not only true today
I'll bet it's been true for most of us
ALL OUR LIVES πŸ’πŸ’₯πŸ•Š

#GodWokeYouUpForAReason
#Ascension

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

YES!

Been fascinated with how we are spread through out....some hear.

Trump said Free will... everyone makes their choice.
Have had family say they had to pay attention when talking with me...
Said I exhausted them...

I bought it for a while...
Curious ... their absence (of presence) made nature come alive.
When there is noone to talk to God makes adventures others miss.

Wouldn't change it!
The doe & her fawn stopped my tears.
The turtles showing up...from WHERE?
The dragon flies!
The praying mantis butterflies...
The heavens declares the glory of God and the WORLD THERE IN!

We are BORN FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS.

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Exactly!!! 100%

(2) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Yeah, I feel like a fish out of water too. You're not alone :). 🐬🐟🐠

AwesomeπŸ™

Luke 17:21 πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ #FamilyIsEverything

πŸ™πŸ’œπŸ™

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

πŸ™πŸ»Heartfelt messageπŸ’•thank you for all you doβœ¨πŸ€— 5X5βœ…

✨I believe in "knowing" the TRUTH✨it resonates, edifies and buildsβœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ’•βœοΈπŸŽΆ

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

People care about their immediate situation/circle. I met with an auctioneer yesterday regarding my unruly antique collection. He didn't want my stuff really.... Because he gets calls for a house or two a day to auction off. He's too busy and the price point has dropped on furniture. WHY? People are dying IMHO from the jab. And on the other hand (I am a retired nurse) salaries are WAY UP! SUPPLY IS WAY DOWN. Nrsg school enrollments are WAY DOWN. 20K bonuses. 80/hr and they still can't get people because the ugly covers have been lifted and laid bare how corrupt HEALTHCARE has become!

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

People don't connect death in fast forward (cancers, immune system failures, autoimmune diseases) to the jab.... They can't believe the Gov or their MD would deceive them. Most people in my circle are not awake and would get more jabs if available. If the jab does have a programmable nanoparticle in it.... God save us all. Who knows how they will act? I did not become a nurse to hurt people.... People have been hurt and they can't see it.

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

Very concerning, what is harder to get cleaned
up--all branches of Gov?--education system?--
big tech?--big pharma?--health care medical?..
not possible unless God rules or people turn
to God

(2) Show this thread

I guess it depends on how much they disclose to the public right away vs how much they disclose over a longer period of time....enough that society can recover from. Just speculating who knows how any of this will go.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Us fish out of water are going to be right at home in the flood of disclosure.
GOD WINS!

Blessing be with you πŸ’› πŸ™

Hopefully with those numbers we finally get the whole truth and nothing but πŸ˜ŒπŸ™πŸ™Œ

Isaiah 54: 17 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’›πŸ™ Isaiah 54: 17 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’›πŸ™ Isaiah 54: 17 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’›πŸ™

"Wait til you find out who's been talking to you here..."
111th like... 17th comment.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Many people around us are still living their lives just the way they lived prior to 2020. The orders for staying indoors, 6ft distance, mask mandates, the shots, etc all obeyed/followed without questioning. I think that under the pretense of normalcy, they are struggling to understand the information that is getting released. I trust God and know He will take care of us and them. He will see us through what's coming.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Truth Seekers have the Pepe skills of moving from water to land and back again. The Frog Army Obstacle Course training is worth it.

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

🐸

(1) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

SACRED GEOMETRY AND THE DODECAHEDRONAL UNIVERSE

Three Interrelated Posts with Memes (See Comments Below this Post and/or Click on "Show Thread")

According to Recent, Cutting-Edge Scientific Theories, the Entire Universe is a Dodecahedronal Grid of Holo-Fractal Light and Sound; as Expressed through the Sacred Geometry of the Five Holofractally Enfolded Platonic Solids Represented by Metatron's Cube

Metatron's Cube is the Geometric Foundation of the Star Tetrahedron/"Ascended" Light Body Experienced by the Prophet Elijah as the "Chariot of Fire; It is also the Geometrical Foundation of the Star of Bethlehem and the Transfigured and Resurrected Body of Christ, as well as the Hyper-Cubic Description of the New Jerusalem (12 x 12/144,000) in the Book of the Revelation of Jesus the Christ.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

THE UNIVERSAL/DODECAHEDRONAL PLANETARY GRID OF EARTH

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

I 100% agree. Made another Twitter account in January after loosing three accounts. I think it's important for us to be there at this time.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Bring the LOVE.

(3) Show this thread

❀️πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Fan, We β€œdiscussed” switching to a 13 mo calendar at family dinner on Sunday! Among people who are somewhat awake, I thought. Judging by the reactions, I don’t know how we get to the other side.

I know we don’t have to figure it out. God already has. It is still overwhelming to contemplate.

#GodWins
#FamilyIsEverything

There is so much that has been hidden from the World that will take a completely new mind set..even for VK.
A new civilization will be created. Eventually, the Planet Earth will go back into the Sun and Souls will go elsewhere for other adventure and creations. Souls are Eternal ..

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

I pray for strength every day for what we are about to undertake. This topic is always on my mind. It was painful enough (mixed with excitement and wonder!) the first round, but we had time and each other in parallel for years. I’m not sure if those who cast me out will be running to me for help, or if in their narcissistic way, will dig in to pride and anger even more.

I am conserving and preserving my energy now while praying for peace and wisdom.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication

I think the worse is far behind us, I truly do. That being said, I have a narcissistic sister and my involvement in Q pushed our relationship into the abyss because I stood up to her. I saw someone post that we're being refined, purified and redeemed. I pray you peace my friend.

Wife and mom of 3. For God and Country.

In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication

Same... Narcisit family members are very dificult to deal with... I've got 3... My biological mother, my mom (thru adoption - and also bipolar), and my former MIL (1st marriage of 8 yrs and he passed away in '08). Ugh.

(2) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I believe Cognitive Dissonance will set in for many at that point. Their beliefs will be challenged. It did for many of us at one time when we first learned of the real truths. We've have had years to have all of this to set in. They will go thru stages, denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance.

You are right, we were chosen for a specific reason(s). Have a beautiful 2's day friend