Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

The left including swamp republicans are participating in a political assasination as any good lawyer is threatened with being fired from the firm for defending DJT. The consequences of such evil will blow up in all of their faces. The media is acting mournful even though they’ve been working for this for the last 7 years. While they’re trying to burn it all down, the backlash will be severe and generational

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

The medical field will also be brought to its knees.

Medbeds will heal all.

Retired Lifelong LEO - American Patriot - Conservative - #Trump2020 - #WeThePeople #2A #1A #MAGA #DrainTheSwamp #America1st #BackTheBlue

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

If only that could be true, how fabulous it would be. But you can bet the medical industry won't sit by and let it happen. Heck, there will be some of our stupid politicians who'll most likely put the same Big Health care and the medical Industry in charge of running and deciding under what conditions and who gets to utilize the med-beds. And we'll all be right back where we are now. Big Health care will find a way to jack up prices and charge an arm and a leg like they do now for health care and treatments, and the average person will as usual be priced out of ever being able to use or benefit from such a fabulous thing as a med-bed.

It will be the same as it is now or worse, where regular/normal/average folks can't afford to go to the doctor for medical treatment, or you die because of the long waiting times to get treatments like I hear happens in Canada under their health care system.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Robert Nickerson to his Publication

Nope, total overthrow of government and big pharma.

We're watching a movie.

The takedown includes everything that is corrupt.

We're going to show you a whole new world.

We all sure hope that it is all true. Time will tell, I guess.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BobNick745 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Robert Nickerson, click on at the bottom under it