Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

The timing is dasting😉

Zero zero 128:
The bird is free, Elon R Musk, Huckleberry, successful, Breaking news, Final warning, Tetrahedron, Be yourself, The pineal gland, Crack the cipher, The God Code in DNA, Jesus is God, The Son of God, Love Jesus, The Arrival of God🙏🏻✨🕊✝️

#JesusIsTheWayTheTruthAndTheLife
#FamilyIsEverything
#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Same problem. Followers and following are at 0. I just added one more and he's the only one to be on the list...

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

Thank you, know you are working hard and we appreciate it very much. Glitches are a bitch aint they? LOL

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

Thank you! I noticed I lost my donor marking and my follows.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Helen Wheels to her Publication

Me too ... zero - zero ..😭

(1) Show this thread

Wife to my best friend 25 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Proud Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸

Thank you.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I hope all is well and Thank you.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

thank you!

Hello,
I just saw i have 0 Followers and 0 Following .Could you tell me why that is?Thank you.
Peace,
Suzanne

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

Thanks Koba

why do i constantly have to be reminded in my feed that Physics71 has blocked me? Never had 1 interaction with this person, yet i am reminded daily that i am blocked and cant see their posts.

No worries, I get the same notifications from the same person and yes it is annoying. 😎👍

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

It blocked me too. Must live in their own world.🙄

(2) Show this thread

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

Lost all my followers and following. Thanks for letting us know you are working on this

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Oh Look, you are following 1 & it's ME----you have 2 followers & I am one...
Yippy Skippy
Hallelujah

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Thank you!

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Thanks for all you do Koba. 💖

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

You do geat work. Thank you!

Too Funny Guy

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Thank you Tom 🙏💙

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

Just mentioning it, following and followers to 0...🙏 👇

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication

Mine says the same. But if I click on someone I know for sure it I am following it still says I’m following them 🤷‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

Thank you@administrator We know you will fix it. Have a blessed day brave and beautiful ✨FRENS✨

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Great.
Still waiting for my verification.
Have sent you mesgs.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I feel lonely tonight seeing 00.
Is someone trying to say something? LOL
Hopefully we don't have to start all over again.
Hope you are well@administrator

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I got all my small little list (think it creeped up to 340! 😍) all wiped, though. 🥺

(1) Show this thread

Impressive response time Koba….

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

I lost all followers and followings??

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

In response Brizby Finley to her Publication

You didn't loose them. They are just not showing for almost everyone. Koba will get it fixed up. 🙂

(1) Show this thread

Thank you! Hope all things are well with you otherwise!👊

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

I lost my star and blue check and now my follower....did I something wrong ?

Thank you very much!

Patriots on AU need to stop posting about AU on public platforms 🤷🏼

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

Totally agree. Invites satan and more of his minions in at this point.

(2) Show this thread

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

Thanks… currently my following and followers are 0 Zero…,?

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Thank you so much, Kobayashi! 🙏💗