If you want to get your Twitter account reinstated, follow these Twitter directions under the new criteria...

Even if you have appealed before, I would recommend doing it again.

https://twitter.com/TwitterSafety/status/1649811976279736321?s=20

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

LOL I tried that too. Never got a response why I was banned in the first place. I'm never going to beg or kiss someone's ASS so I can have FREEDOM OF SPEECH that is rightfully mine.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

TYVM, clicked the link and was there like nothing happened. Different though

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

Oky doky...will give it a final Gipper Go 👍🏻 and see what happens

I am flesh and blood with a soul..not perfect. Standing with Patriots Anons DJT & Q 3 years now . It as not been easy as u know. WWG1WGA

Dont care any more.......!

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

I did that and denied also . I think the first time I was kicked off I came back with another name. I flipped it around. Green 8700 or 8700 Green. Anyway, Kim appreciate you coming back and checking in with us WWG1WGA Always in Spirit

I tried again 2 days ago and got this this morning...

Looks like I'm too terrible to let back on.

In response TWINTT ... to his Publication

Was that your original account?

(1) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

They make a valid point. 👇

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Yup, I can't even remember what my last post was lol

(1) Show this thread

I would like to have my account back. It's been almost 3 years now.

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

I tried once again today.
Now I‘m curious 😅

Ok.

In response Reflex *.* to his Publication

Update..

Nothing.

(1) Show this thread

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

Thanks for the good advice Kim, going to try again, because of your encouragement. I appealed twice in a row over two years ago in April, 2021. Sad part was, I didn’t threaten, harass or do anything wrong to a reply I made to Greta van Susteren on her post where she was complaining that the Senators building was still empty because the (assumably D’s were scaredy cats to come to work on account of the “coof”). I said to her they’re all whores, which isn’t a bad word, (I asked them in my appeal to look it up in a hard copy dictionary), we all know they sell themselves to the devils for favors) but the twit police, in the end, I feel took me out because they knew I was a 45 supporter, and everyone knows what happened on 1-6-21. Because anyone with an ounce of intelligence could see, I wasn’t directing my comment to Greta, (just called Senators as a whole how I saw it). Grrr 🐯 Well, I’ll try, if I get back in, I’ll surely post a thanks to you.

In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication

That's for sure what happened to all of us. we were targeted.
I don't need a thank you, but please keep us posted.
And it could take a bit to hear back once you submit the appeal so don't get discouraged!

(1) Show this thread

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

Kim, I have appealed several times and now I can not even send a message. Dangnabbit!

Christian ✝️ John3:16 😇 #Patriot #MAGA #GodWon #FreeSpeech 🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA ♥️ #SaveTheChildren 🚫 DM's

In response Just Diana to her Publication

Me too!

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Thank you Kim 💖 have appealed again today.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Have appealed 5 times now, last time was three days ago and still no response or reinstatement. Was never given a reason and never violated any Twitta rules, 😞🤷🏼‍♀️

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Mine took 5 days so just wait and see!
Keep me posted.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

same

(2) Show this thread

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

I started a new one a while back.
Keeping it small. Easy to manage.
Here is were I remain. Twits a bit of a risky front again.

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

I will do this. Thanks for info!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

I was thrown out and suspended with so many accounts, accounts for which i had to create emails from temporary sites. Twitter stole my property, which i cannot get back. Disgusting.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

thank you, Kim!!
I've reapplied and my fingers are crossed.

👊👊👊

LSWH :)

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

that's a good sign. same message i receive!

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

Got the same message 4/27... and so we wait.

(2) Show this thread

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

Thank you Kim, I'm going to give it another try, they have given me no reason yet. Even tho I'm happy here on AU 😊

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

I’ve submitted an appeal at least 4 or 5 times. I’m growing mold waiting. 🤪

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

Same thing was happening to me. I finally got an email response from them that said they were closing my appeal. i logged out of the account and back in started a new appeal and next time I logged in the account was no longer suppended. I’m back on the Twit at@Julierhcreed. Good luck!

(1) Show this thread