If you want to get your Twitter account reinstated, follow these Twitter directions under the new criteria...

Even if you have appealed before, I would recommend doing it again.

https://twitter.com/TwitterSafety/status/1649811976279736321?s=20

Thanks for the good advice Kim, going to try again, because of your encouragement. I appealed twice in a row over two years ago in April, 2021. Sad part was, I didn’t threaten, harass or do anything wrong to a reply I made to Greta van Susteren on her post where she was complaining that the Senators building was still empty because the (assumably D’s were scaredy cats to come to work on account of the “coof”). I said to her they’re all whores, which isn’t a bad word, (I asked them in my appeal to look it up in a hard copy dictionary), we all know they sell themselves to the devils for favors) but the twit police, in the end, I feel took me out because they knew I was a 45 supporter, and everyone knows what happened on 1-6-21. Because anyone with an ounce of intelligence could see, I wasn’t directing my comment to Greta, (just called Senators as a whole how I saw it). Grrr 🐯 Well, I’ll try, if I get back in, I’ll surely post a thanks to you.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @sunstone815 in this post can reply

In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication

That's for sure what happened to all of us. we were targeted.
I don't need a thank you, but please keep us posted.
And it could take a bit to hear back once you submit the appeal so don't get discouraged!

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Thanks, as my husband would say, “Give it the old college try!” Never know unless we try. I did notice however, when I used to click a link someone would post on AU, I’d continually get a notification that my account is permanently suspended and I will be unable to complete this action. But past few weeks, that statement has completely disappeared. Now I get a promt to create an account or log in. So who knows why that is. I will definitely let you know if I get my one and only original account back.

(1) Show this thread