🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

OG@kimrunner unleashed, LET’S GO!!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

Let's Go!

Nana will be out today.
May be off and on for a few days.
Battling trying to avoid the Hospital.

Have had bad back issues for yrs really but the last couple of days something has changed and the ante has been raised extremely.

Prayers would be appreciated, it seems I may have maxed out on pain tolerance and mobility. 😓

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Formerly TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel, but all my info disappeared, so have had to re-do my acct. I stand with God and DJT - WWG1WGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Saying prayers for you, Nana and hopefully you will find relief soon. Nothing worse than back pain! 🙏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

Thank you hun!

(1) Show this thread

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

You might want to look into 'Low Level Laser'.. Red light.. you can buy pads for your back.. tit reduced inflamation, and blood viscosity and thereofr reduces pain.

My Mum had chronic pain in a btched ankle job and my son tried it on her just messing about and the next mornign she awoke and got out of bed and made only after making it to the bathroom relaised she was not limping and it was pain free... it lasted a good long while. I just noticed the other day she was struggling again so I will have another go and see..

But people are sharing impressive, immeadiate results.... that last... it also helps heart and reduces myocardial risk. Oxygenation of the blood.. and they showed us this with the election voting slips... the infra red was important for healing..

All the light/sound modalities... vibe and frequency based healing...

I would love it if this made a difference to you.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Where did she get this?

(1) Show this thread

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

prayers for comfort and healing.

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

My knee has been keeping me up at night. I have no pain meds about to go to the cbd store, I hope you feel better and that it will pass.

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

Prayers, that is painful as well.

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

What kind of knee pain? Has it been operated on, or is it something else?

(2) Show this thread

Prayin for you Mama.

Love GOD, Family, Country, the 1rst and 2nd Amendent

Try and find some Doxycycline. Floridasharkman highly recommends it and it work really well with Ivermectin. Worked faster for me than Zpack.

May God perform a miracle and restore your back to perfect health.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏🙏🙏

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Not to overwhelm you with a suggestion, but have you tried the castor oil compress? Use a old towel or cloth.

books, painting, walks in nature

Try manual physiotherapy: this realy works.

🙏🙏🙏

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

Paramahansa Yogananda: The Secret Teachings of Jesus the Yogi | Jesus in India
Where was He, between his 13th and 30th year in this live? He was in India.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5RXOLpLhvQ

Paramahansa Yogananda: The Secret Teachings of Jesus the Yogi | Jesus in India - YouTube

There is a distinguishing difference of meaning between Jesus and Christ. His given name was Jesus; his honorific title was “Christ.” In his little human bod...

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

I am late but my prayers for you are sincere, dear Nana. 💗🙏

Try dimethyl sulfoxide / DMSO cream, it is a real pain killer without any side effects. Cream min. 1-2 x daily or more. DMSO goes through the skin immediately "like a hot knife through the butter". Highly recommended.

In response Love Life to her Publication

😘

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

In response Love Life to her Publication

Interesting. I have some but have never used it. Any info or experience you have with it would be much appreciated

(2) Show this thread

I hope your back is feeling better, Nana!
I can relate! Some things to try: 1. Custom orthotics for your shoes.2. Exercise to get the blood flowing followed by stretching or foam rolling. YouTube has good videos on foam rolling and for stretching, my favorite is: https://www.yogabody.com/happy-back/ . 3. https://creationlightship.com/ has amazing healings! Q speaks so highly of this, too! 4. Add electrolytes to your water, as drinking too much water deplete your electrolytes. 5. Heat the muscle. Ice the joint. 6. Boron supplement can help with increasing bone strength and decrease arthritis. 7. For good quality, low cost rife healing, check out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzxrh6z7YTI Listen with headphones. 8. Celery juice does me wonders. Also, eliminate sugary food which increases inflammation and paralyzes the immune system.

In response June Ban to her Publication

Thank you for the help hun. At this point every little bit helps, but I have been dealing with this and trying some of these things as well over the yrs, about 30 yrs now with the last 10 to 15 being the worst.
At this point I am afraid that I am past most of the treatments resulting in extended relief and mobility..
If the med beds do not pan out, I will be forced to try a surgery to fuse because the pain is now no longer tolerable long term.

(1) Show this thread

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

💖 Praying for Nana‘s healing and recovery 🙏🏻 Thank you almighty GOD 🙏🏻

🙏🙏🙏❤️

Nana we are praying for you. Sending you lots of love and healing light.
💕🙏🕯🙏💕

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Please Heavenly Father, hear my prayer.

Your child, who I know and love as “Nana” is suffering as You know. She is such a fighter for her brothers and sister, and I am praying to You for healing for her. Please let it be Your will that whatever the problem, that it is small and that she be healed easily and quickly. We need her with us in this war against the dark, and in fighting form.

Whatever Your will, Father, please bring Nana and all who love her peace and comfort.

This I humbly pray in Your Son Jesus’ name.

Amen.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

😘🙏Thank you so much my fren.

(1) Show this thread

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

Healing prayers for you Angels.

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Sending you prayers. Hope you heal quickly.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Me too. Seeing chiropractor for 2.5 months now, I’m crooked everywhere. Started seeing an acupuncturist other day. I’ll see how that goes. Prayers up for you❤️

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Prayers for you too hun, I sure hope it helps.
Many of the Chiropractors have the DRX machines as well that stretch the vertebra apart. That helps early on for a while.

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Prayers for you!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

😘

(1) Show this thread

Love Living in TN...#takeoffyourmask WWG1WGA TRUMP IS PRESIDENT #pedojoeandthehohavetogo

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Maybe Giqong if you can do it & Chiropractor if you can’t. Cold not heat on injuries to reduce swelling to reduce pain. After the crisis, I used an inversion table to help get over a bicycle crash that hurt my back. Arnica oral & topical helps. Please be careful if your spine is in danger. You know your body. Love & prayers.
❤️🙏❤️

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Thanks I am keeping it iced down 24/7.

(1) Show this thread

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Try acupuncture. I have had several issues completely remedied through acupuncture. I have witnessed someone that couldn't walk without a walker and assistance to dancing through the door of the naturopathic doctors office I worked at. Ahhhh -mazing.

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

Thanks I will look into that as well. At this stage any little help is great.

(1) Show this thread

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍
🙏☝️🏁🤍🏁☝️🙏

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

Nana have ever tried tens unit. Easy to use , stick ons with little zaps you control. A friend of mine swears by it for her bad back. Prayers for you , we need you on this battle field 🙏 ❤️

In response Georgeann Adriano to her Publication

Thank for sharing, but yes I have a couple different kinds.

(1) Show this thread