🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

OG@kimrunner unleashed, LET’S GO!!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

Let's Go!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Nana will be out today.
May be off and on for a few days.
Battling trying to avoid the Hospital.

Have had bad back issues for yrs really but the last couple of days something has changed and the ante has been raised extremely.

Prayers would be appreciated, it seems I may have maxed out on pain tolerance and mobility. 😓

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Please Heavenly Father, hear my prayer.

Your child, who I know and love as “Nana” is suffering as You know. She is such a fighter for her brothers and sister, and I am praying to You for healing for her. Please let it be Your will that whatever the problem, that it is small and that she be healed easily and quickly. We need her with us in this war against the dark, and in fighting form.

Whatever Your will, Father, please bring Nana and all who love her peace and comfort.

This I humbly pray in Your Son Jesus’ name.

Amen.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

In Agreement.

This I humbly pray in Your Son Jesus’ name.

Amen.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Thank you Jason, hope you and your family are doing well.

(1) Show this thread