Asking for prayers for my brother in law he is being life flighted to Pittsburgh he is in cardiac arrest . He is vaxed and boosted just got a booster not to long ago and had pneumonia . His wife my sister just lost her son last year to suicide he was a veteran 49 years old . Thank you in advance .

Only people mentioned by @MAGA_WWG1WGA in this post can reply

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

🙏

FJB .......Trump is my President

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

God of the Impossible.

Heal this family member to YOUR Glory. amen.

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

😞😞🙏🙏

In response Stevie King to her Publication

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Prayers for your brother in law and sister! 🙏🙏🙏

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏

💖🙏🙏🙏💖

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus we come before you in prayer for this beloved man and veteran. We ask for his successful resuscitation and complete recovery. Restore this man to full health and sustain and comfort his family in this difficult situation. In Jesus Name Amen 🙏

Praying for your brother-in-law, you and your family.🙏

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying.

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Praying healing in Christ Jesus.
LOVE
LOVE

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

Prayers for you and your family -

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

Prayers and more... 💗🙏🙏💗

🥺🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

❤️🙏❤️

Prayers for your brother in law Cindy 🙏🙏🙏 May God protect and heal him and keep him safe 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication

Thank you . He passed away this morning

(1) Show this thread

🙏

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

🙏Prayers for your brother in law Cindy and his wife.🙏🙏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Oh my goodness Cindy.
So sorry you are going thro all this. Please hug your sis for us. I know her pain. She must be a very strong soul.
Father God we many here come humbly to make request on behalf of our Cindy's sister and brother in law to open a door to heal him.
This family has suffered greatly already Lord, she has suffered the greatest loss there is already. We ask for mercy for her family. In the Blood of Jesus Thank you Father

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Thank you . He passed away this morning .

(1) Show this thread

God bless
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Prayers for you all!

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

Sending love, hugs, and prayers to your brother-in-law as well as your entire family! 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

🙏🙏🙏❤️

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

Sending prayers. 🙏🙏

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

Prayers for you Brother-in-Law from Janesville, Wisconsin

Faith, Family, Freedom - the Truth Will Prevail - GOD WINS

🙏💗🙏

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

Praying for peace and God’s hand in this. 🙏 May you feel his comfort and strength holding you.

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

Oh my that's a lot. I am sending you lots of love and prayers. 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕💕💕💕💕🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕💕💕🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏🙏