Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Is Mr. Pool the water we are supposed to follow? "Follow the water"

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

This one also🤷‍♀️ no idea what this one is all about

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Dragged my Strawman out of the grave to be a part of the Great Awakening. It's now or never, folks. Artist/Free Spirit/Citizen of Earth

That bottom number looked like a hashtag to me, so I stuck it in bit torrent and this is what I got:
(also tried it in startpage on ff, and ddg on tor and got zero)

22 is missing

The code at the bottom looks like the "key" Llin wood gave out on parler saying it could open Kappy's treasure trove. i still have it on my other comp.

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

no it says "wollow" which is the same fwd & bkwrd - mirror. beyond that, it's something for the REAL decoder folks.

In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication

It is runic images & from the traditional names it spells out in [mirror] FOLLOW

(1) Show this thread

He just posted this, gone now. SHEEP!

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

You’re gonna have to help 4th dimension folks out that aren’t 5th yet. C’Mon? I see a lot of 💩 & understand a lot, but this is ridiculous! 😂

Only followers of this user (@TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

think mirror - the runes backwards spell 'follow'

the long hexadecimal code resembles unique message identifiers used in ASTM or HL7 transmission protocols.

Only followers of this user (@0853RV3R) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

From Baba Cugs

Only followers of this user (@0853RV3R) can see their posts

it spells follow backwards.

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

seriously? wtf how are we normies suppose to help with this numbers decode stuff? way over most of our heads and just pisses us off when we are already frustrated-

Refuse to be intimidated by anyone. We are all Essential and our voices matter. Regardless of the fear many may have of hearing them.

In response Cussin Christian to her Publication

We are/were all in the same boat. Research it. Question it. And then research some more. It isn't about being told what anything means. It's about making discoveries of things you never thought of or realized before. Yes, it is frustrating, but worth the effort.

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response Cussin Christian to her Publication

Then it's time you move past normie.

(2) Show this thread

Digital Soldier involved in irregular warfare. At its finest.

Oh wait!!! Could that be Kappy's Deadman Switch?

gone now

what is this ?? who is mr pool?

Digital Soldier involved in irregular warfare. At its finest.

is this how they passed out the Passwords to Dominion voting machines? 🤔

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Here s a runic decoder but I don't know the names of characters and can't them/paste from an image. Can anyone help? https://www.dcode.fr/elder-futhark

Wordsmith, Lightworker, Anon, Human Design 1/3 Splenic Manifestor Holding the Light is my Soul Purpose

it was up fir 17 mins

Only followers of this user (@Gemma610) can see their posts

Gone...What was it?

was following 11, now 7

It's gone now. cracking up at one of the comments that said mr pool fell asleep on his keyboard 🤣

Is that for Bitcoin?

Patriot trusting the Plan of President Donald J. Trump! I don't want a Revolution, I want a a Reckoning! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Godwins

not there????