New Mr Pool - 9:44 EST on Twitter...so far this one is staying up!

https://twitter.com/looP_rM311_7211/status/1358969873255325696?s=20

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

seriously? wtf how are we normies suppose to help with this numbers decode stuff? way over most of our heads and just pisses us off when we are already frustrated-

Only people mentioned by @Corstruction in this post can reply

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

some of have to work to keep our struggling business open to feed the family and dont have 8 hrs to learn to decode. But thanks for the supporting attitude- I thought we swere suppose to support one another. I guess some missed that decode

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response Cussin Christian to her Publication

It's an ongoing effort. I didn't mean to come off as witchy. I too own a business, I live in the Midwest & I struggle like most of us here looking for comradarie. Normie is no longer acceptable. Now you have to educate yourself. Decodes are usually answered if you dig into the responses to the original post. If they aren't then ask the question & it will usually get answered. If not, ask again in an original post.

(1) Show this thread