New Mr Pool - 9:44 EST on Twitter...so far this one is staying up!

https://twitter.com/looP_rM311_7211/status/1358969873255325696?s=20

seriously? wtf how are we normies suppose to help with this numbers decode stuff? way over most of our heads and just pisses us off when we are already frustrated-

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JamieJanon in this post can reply

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response Cussin Christian to her Publication

Then it's time you move past normie.

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

some of have to work to keep our struggling business open to feed the family and dont have 8 hrs to learn to decode. But thanks for the supporting attitude- I thought we swere suppose to support one another. I guess some missed that decode

(1) Show this thread

Refuse to be intimidated by anyone. We are all Essential and our voices matter. Regardless of the fear many may have of hearing them.

In response Cussin Christian to her Publication

We are/were all in the same boat. Research it. Question it. And then research some more. It isn't about being told what anything means. It's about making discoveries of things you never thought of or realized before. Yes, it is frustrating, but worth the effort.