Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Vincent Kennedy⍟

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

only listened to the first 40 seconds so far, but we're cheering !

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

Luke 17:21

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

I'm no historian, but I agree with this part...

"GOD is with us - Don't be afraid of anything that you see"

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

REVELATION PLAYING OUT BEFORE OUR EYES GOD SAYS TO PRAY FOR ISRAEL MOST OF THE DONT BELIEVE IN A SAVIOR AND THEY WILL BE LED TO THINK THEY ARE FOLLOWING THE RIGHT MESSIA AT THAT TIME ..THEY WILL BE WRONG .. RESEARCH THE RED HEIFERS THEY COME FROM TX AND HAVE ALREADY BEEN SENT OVER TO ISREAL WOE TO THOSE WHO BRING IN THE END TIMES BEFORE GOD IS READY... MY SHEEP WILL KNOW MY VOICE HE SAID.. HAVE A LITTLE INFO ON MY PAGE ABOUT THE RAPTURE AND SO-CALLED TIME LINE IM STILL STUDYING AND WILL BE TILL THE DAY I DIE IF YOU HAVENT SEEN LEFT BEHIND IED GO WATCH IT AN EXAMPLE OF THE END TIMES AND TO BE PREPARED SO WE ARE NOT LED ASTRAY

20 years married to a Persians (iranian) man, I know that accent. She is on point. One of my dear friends from Palestine always calls Palestine his mother land. His family settled in Huntington Beach CA owns beach front businesses. They are wonderful and he has sent me videos after I moved of Evergreen cargos just sitting off the coast in Long Beach harbor.
For 2 years I witnessed many, more than normal military activities over the coast. I lived on pch and 18th. I know things happened. Saw the ships Trump sent during lock downs.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Feels about right... not sure tho

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

Where is Gog and Magog found?
In the map of Sharif Idrisi, the land of Gog and Magog is drawn in the northeast corner (beyond Northeast Asia) and enclosed. Some medieval European world maps also show the location of the lands of Gog and Magog in the far northeast of Asia (and the

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

Who Are Gog and Magog Today?
Crosswalk.com
https://www.crosswalk.com › ... › Ask Roger
Mar 14, 2023 — Gog is a person who rules over the land of Magog (Russia). Magog means the "Prince of Rosh." (Gog) Rosh is the old root word for the land of ...

(2) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Apocalypse of Weeks.

She has some parts confused. I thought Solomon's temple will be taken over by the anti-Christ in the middle of the tribulation, but she is right about trusting in God.
The (Third)/ Fourth Temple
But there is a fourth Temple—the Tribulation Temple which is yet to be built.
The Tribulation Temple will be built early in the first half of the Tribulation under the patronage and
protection of the Antichrist so that orthodox Jews can once again practice their faith by offering sacrifices
according to the Mosaic Law.
However, in the middle of the last 7 years, the Antichrist will enter the rebuilt Temple, stop the sacrifices to God Almighty, he will then set up his image in the Holy of Holies and demand to be worshipped as God.
This is the abomination that causes desolation (the abomination that renders the Temple defiled and unusable for the worship of God)

Wow the last BRICS... this sounds about right but something leaves me slightly skeptical. Maybe I've been fed too much propaganda but I don't believe China is fighting for good..... it doesn't make sense to me with what I know about Biden etc.

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Chuckld The Don to his Publication

an army will come of 200 million in Revelation 9. There weren't 200 million population on the earth when John wrote Revelation as inspired by Yahshuah Hamasiach, aka Jesus, the Messiah, Himself.

In response Chuckld The Don to his Publication

Xi and Putin have openly denounced the NWO.
Are Xi and Putin the originals ...?
The Peoples Republic of China is different from the Chinese Communist Party, (It can be confusing)

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

This is where I get tripped up. I “feel” like this explanation is intertwining timelines if that is a correct statement. Which would make it false. My question is, are the white hats going to prevent this temple from being completed? or is prophecy going to be fulfilled? For me, this is where faith comes into play. Between my own ignorance, (which is immense) and the inability to to single-handedly change or create an outcome, I place my trust in God, and just do what I can.

Saving Israel for last

In response DigginG DeeP to his Publication

Big Pyramid built on Rothchild Blvd in Israel

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Judgement Is coming to Israel.

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Day of Jacob's trouble...judgment begins with the House of the Lord, Brother. 💞

May we all be found worthy to escape the Wrath to come...

https://www.biblehub.com/1_peter/4-17.htm

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Earth angel speaking Truths.

The Eyes Are Windows.
Look into hers if you're not Christed?.....
Ya might burn up.....

What does she mean by superpower ? The oligarch's superpower like U.S. is/was ? Russia and China are working on gold backed currencies. It takes unlimited spending to be a global superpower.

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

The devil is a defeated foe. He is rendered powerless. The only 'power' he has..is the power we GIVE him. He does not own a single thing.
Psalm 24:1
'The earth is the LORD’s, and ALL its fullness,
The world and those who dwell therein.'

In response anna justice to her Publication

HES CAPTURED TILL GOD TURNS HIM LOSE AFTER THE RAPTURE HIS DOMINIONS DO ALL HIS DIRTY WORK

(1) Show this thread

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

Only half right... the devil sure does have a grip on Iran, but that will soon change!! Millions inside iran have rejected islam and the prophesy of Jeremiah 49:38,39 will come to life. The Prince of Persia is the toughest evil entity though... Michael the archangel fought a fierce battle against him once, and I think it's happening agin...

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

I feel I need to go down that road again

Seal and Ring of Solomon

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Mixed, therefore not right. We already know Yeshua is the Messiah they do not recognize. Nothing can change the truth of Yeshua.

fear not...

mostly

I get the vibe that we are further along in the plot than [they] would like us to think. I personally think Satan was bound for 1000 years in the past & the short season referenced in Rev 20:3 is present day. Waiting on things to fall into place for the the devil to join the beast & false prophet in the lake of fire where they already are, as well as final judgement. They are using our fear of the beast & mark against us because our history was wiped of these events to keep us in the dark about what part of the timeline we are on.

Best guess of course :)

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response Cadet Classified to his Publication

Please, please, tell more. Will you elaborate?
I keep hearing crumbs of this theory but never a full explanation and I want to know more
I know some say 1,ooo yrs were added, but how did they do that? Which calendar, how was it excused? When was the mark if it happened already and what was it?
Some of this makes a lot of sense but i can't figure it all out. Would you help me? Thanks!

(1) Show this thread

100%

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

Reminds me of Revelations 9:15-18
200 million army~
Countries will unite together
It’s going to be biblical

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

😳She also mentioned the THIRD temple. thats in Revelations as well.

(1) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Fixed it for her. 👇

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

WE ARE RIGHT NOW EXACTLY HERE...

NEW JERUSALEM, CZECHIA IS SURROUNDED BY ARMY OF ANTICHRIST AKA NATO...

RIGHT NOW WE R IN PROCESS OF SORTING GOOD NAZIS aka SPACE FORCE, FORMER PROJECT MANNEQUIN AND SOLAR WARDEN) FROM UNREPAIRABLE ONES...😁😁😁🇨🇿

https://youtu.be/6gU5CyZ7wiI

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

CZECHIA IS LION TRIBE
RUSSIA IS BEAR TRIBE
USA IS CHIMERICA
(CHINA+USA) TRIBE
BRITTON (WHAT HAS LEFT IS WINGED LION, DRAGONS SEPARATED THEMSELVES FROM IT=MIDDLE EAST, INDONESIA, PARTLY CHINA)
we help to Destroy BRITTAIN ANTICHRIST by Merge With France, Scandinavia And Germány, (United all Lions Tribes over Europa)...

ARMAGEDON HABENNED IN 1977, BEFORE I WAS BORN, END IN TOTAL ANNIHILATION BY SOLAR FLARE (MICRONOVA).

NOW ALL IS JUST ELOHIM MATRIX, TO CLEANSE WHEEDS FROM CHAFFS.

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Idk about all that.
Iran has the fastest growing Christian population on the planet right now
&
Russia kicked the Lucferians out a good while back.

What if I told you that in the future, Iran would partner with America?

No doubt in the future we will have to go to war with the antichrist (Most likely Prince William) but not at the moment.
First we regain our country, heal, and regain our strength together.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Such is the prophecy.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Cant look at governments. All governments are evil but the people and culture are good. For this reason, every country can be good or evil depending on if they are government run or culturally run

(3) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

The Plan!!
It worked!!

"Don't be afraid. God is with us." Sounds right.

As for the Israel thing; does she know something we don't? Last I recall: Israel was being saved for last for a very specific reason. That reason, I also recall, has not been mentioned. Not a single time.