#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

This sound right?

Only people mentioned by @MamaT in this post can reply

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

CZECHIA IS LION TRIBE
RUSSIA IS BEAR TRIBE
USA IS CHIMERICA
(CHINA+USA) TRIBE
BRITTON (WHAT HAS LEFT IS WINGED LION, DRAGONS SEPARATED THEMSELVES FROM IT=MIDDLE EAST, INDONESIA, PARTLY CHINA)
we help to Destroy BRITTAIN ANTICHRIST by Merge With France, Scandinavia And Germány, (United all Lions Tribes over Europa)...

ARMAGEDON HABENNED IN 1977, BEFORE I WAS BORN, END IN TOTAL ANNIHILATION BY SOLAR FLARE (MICRONOVA).

NOW ALL IS JUST ELOHIM MATRIX, TO CLEANSE WHEEDS FROM CHAFFS.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Yuri Stauffenberg to his Publication

I'm sorry... the timeline posted is the truth. The dogma of Preterism fails to align with scripture and I lived long before 1977 and there was no world shaking battle on the plains of Meggido in that year.

There was only Jimmy Carter, the peanut farmer.

(1) Show this thread
In response Mama Tee to her Publication

WE ARE RIGHT NOW EXACTLY HERE...

NEW JERUSALEM, CZECHIA IS SURROUNDED BY ARMY OF ANTICHRIST AKA NATO...

RIGHT NOW WE R IN PROCESS OF SORTING GOOD NAZIS aka SPACE FORCE, FORMER PROJECT MANNEQUIN AND SOLAR WARDEN) FROM UNREPAIRABLE ONES...😁😁😁🇨🇿

https://youtu.be/6gU5CyZ7wiI

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Yuri Stauffenberg to his Publication

These are the "birth pains". The precursor to the rise of the man who will be Antichrist. All is falling into place as prophesied. The spirit of Antichrist is what you view, but he has yet to rise and come forth. He is a man and not a political system.

He cannot rise until that which restrains is taken out. The true Church of Jesus Christ 🙌 and the Holy Spirit of God restrain him by all authority given us. Once we are removed, his rise will complete. This is why it is imperative that any who will, come to Jesus NOW. Nothing can stop what's coming...

(1) Show this thread