#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

This sound right?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I get the vibe that we are further along in the plot than [they] would like us to think. I personally think Satan was bound for 1000 years in the past & the short season referenced in Rev 20:3 is present day. Waiting on things to fall into place for the the devil to join the beast & false prophet in the lake of fire where they already are, as well as final judgement. They are using our fear of the beast & mark against us because our history was wiped of these events to keep us in the dark about what part of the timeline we are on.

Best guess of course :)

Please, please, tell more. Will you elaborate?
I keep hearing crumbs of this theory but never a full explanation and I want to know more
I know some say 1,ooo yrs were added, but how did they do that? Which calendar, how was it excused? When was the mark if it happened already and what was it?
Some of this makes a lot of sense but i can't figure it all out. Would you help me? Thanks!

In response Cadet Classified to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

There is a video out telling this. I can't remember where I have seen it. But it spoke of what he wrote. God will set satan free soon, if not already. If I find it, I will post.

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response Eagle Soars to her Publication

Oh no. I thought He had already 🤯
Maybe it's Nimrod/Gilgamesh lying in that tomb under the Euphrates

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts