Q has told you dozens of times that you are watching a movie. Why then panic?

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

It was a great day spending time on your page I learned so much thank you for everything Ghost Ezra . You are good and kind and generous and absolutely brilliant.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Ghost Ezra

@GhostEzra
""" 👉~Castle Rock Entertainment~👈 """

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Hell hath no fury like a fierce feline scorned 🔱 I have perfected the art I've dedicated my life to 🔱 Now I wait 😼 Pronouns: FA/FO🗡

It isn't about panic
It's about watching these PsOS and their supporters disparage our family on a daily basis
I don't do well with that
Jus sayin

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Many in the so called 'truth' community are losing faith and others who collaborated together are no longer.Let's keep shining brightly!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

I know we have been told many times that we are watching a movie. Maybe i don't understand the whole concept of this statement but I find it impossible to square this idea with normies who are struggling to understand.

Mother of 3🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸SA🇺🇸17🇺🇸 God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

Its hard to make them understand this. A movie is an escape from reality. This is now our reality...or escape from the false one

(1) Show this thread

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

I think people are panicking because it SEEMS that there are a large number of people that believe these EO's to be true. The pipeline folks saying they have been laid off. The Texas lawsuit because of the stop the deportation BS. The caravan of migrants while we are out of work and in quarantine. There are people that believe this and are acting on this Crap?

Child of God, Farm girl, animal lover, Mom, Nana, Don't make me use my Mom voice! The righteous are as bold as a lion!

Trust God, Trust Potus, Trust the plan, trust the military. Do that and you're fine as wine but those who don't know what is going on...yes, panic and fear. Standing by with reassurances and waiting to catch those who fall when the proverbial rug gets pulled from under their feet. Trying to convince people at this point in time is fruitless because it only stirs up strife.

been away for a while. Celebrating 4 years out of the medical industry. Much has changed...

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

I believe people are running out of oxygenated air.... One can live without food or water for longer periods of time but, cutting the flow of oxygen to the brain, lungs, heart and the whole body, is very damaging to the human body although, I see people not putting any fight at all against the mask... They are wearing them in the car, walking down the street, as they come out of the store...

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Elena Iove to her Publication

hypoxia spirals the body into chaos. google it

(1) Show this thread

Lover of Truth 🗣❤️ Lover of Family & Frens 🐸💚 Lover of Creation ✨💫 WWG1WGA ⚔️ NCSWIC 💯🚀

That's right! leave the "panic" for the DS swamp creatures.

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

People are freaking out cause they think there is a so called plan, then Flynn comes out and says there's not. People are freaking out, because the good guys never have a winning moment, even if its a menial one.

I would have plenty patience if it were not for Gates vacinne which according to statistics and scientists and doctors are going to kill people now and in the months to come. Already know people with very bad reactions to the first shot. The quicker this is stopped the better.

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

In response Patricia Baxter to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

Some freaking out is due to not putting the facts of this plan together! Not seeing and knowing how it is impossible to have so many coincidences or actions that have shown the truth of this plan that they cannot recognized! In addition, so many are used to poliitics as usual and judge it from only what they have seen and known. LASTLY, no one has experienced The genius of a intricate chess game unfolding right before their eyes and can't accept the world changing with so many positive connotations.

God & Family. Trump & Freedom Loving NY’er so you are my frens:) #Trump #MAGA #WWG1WGA #HoldTheLine #SaveTheChildren #GODWINS #5D #NCSWIC

I believe fully we are watching a movie. What really concerns me are the vaccines. There are good people, Trump supporters, who arent fully awake yet who are getting this vaccine. Please tell us you have some kind of antitdote or something? Hardworking, regular americans are getting this evil vaccine that will forever change their DNA because they believe in a reality that doesn't exist. What kind of country will we have left if our entire medical field has been compromised by these vaccines?

In response Adrianne Scully to her Publication

Wait for the antidote to these vaccines that will be revealed while the methodical take down a big Pharma is at hand. ACTUALLY, there are many ways to combat the metals in the vaccines and such that cause autism. alone, a Myers IV cocktail with glutathione and chelation therapy will eradicate the metals and foreign substances from one's body before it hits the brain if you take it in time.

(1) Show this thread

USNAVY COMBAT VET - PATRIOT - TRUMP SUPPORTER - #wwg1wga

because thats what plastic patriots do

WWG1WGA! 😉🌴🙏 Fighting until the end. God's armor- Ephesians 6: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and the word of God.

😉
I know 2 that have finally woke. One thinks it is over for us. I told him to turn off his TV it is all going to be great! Trump is our President!

Any idea on the timeline?

THANK YOU. It's not panic....it's...some of us are being torn apart. For example, while I understand the magnitutde and sensitive nature of everything playing out, I am currently in "exile" from my employ-- I must stay home and cannot communicate with anyone from work for any reason. The woman I want to marry works there. We had plans for Valentine's Day. Our jobs are threatened if I break the rules of "administrative leave." So this week, something to get everyone's attention would be appreciated-- I know I'm not the only one in that situation...and these God damn masks.....

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

In response INFJ 237 to his Publication

Being an INFJ is so difficult, i understand you. I often wonder how many anons are INFJ...

In response INFJ 237 to his Publication

I feel for you - some in my family in Scotland have think I am crazy and given me the cold shoulder. But at least I can keep my job. We all must be brave and not compromise and pray that all will be revealed. But I copy your sentiments and would like something to become obvious to the public, although I think many are now waking up to something being a bit off!!!

(2) Show this thread

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

Panicing over relatives over 70 stupid enough to take vaccine. If its a placebo I am good but if its not....

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Having Fits to her Publication

I say "me too" on this point. All of my family members except me and those to young have taken the 1st dose of the vaccine.

(1) Show this thread

Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ ✝️ Patriot🇺🇸 Truth Seeker and Truth Speaker‼️ MAGA Thankful for Donald J Trump 💜

No panic here! Ive moved from playing Truman (Truman Show) to audience member🍿🍿🍿

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

best movie ever cant wait for the behind scenses movie

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

Is Q refering to a movie produced by the dark side,we have plenty
of eveidence for this view. Also do the whitehats have an ongoing
movie to counterpunch, yes more evidence I think. And can anyone claim with proof to say they know what is coming that nothing can
stop, I say not... but it is on it's way

(4) Show this thread

some of us have high anxiety, and everyday its nonstop anxiety attacks wondering is today the day we all get the all of the truth! i trust the plan and i trust God! but i also know Q told us there is things we will find out that will even shake us! so yeah waiting for that... plus I REALLY MISS TRUMP! 😭

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

Q never said it was a great movie, some movies really suck.

In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication

Dont worry, with Trump in charge, it will BE GREAT!!!!!!❤️

In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication

When do we get to see the ending?

(3) Show this thread