Q has told you dozens of times that you are watching a movie. Why then panic?

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I know we have been told many times that we are watching a movie. Maybe i don't understand the whole concept of this statement but I find it impossible to square this idea with normies who are struggling to understand.

Its hard to make them understand this. A movie is an escape from reality. This is now our reality...or escape from the false one

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ginie1699 in this post can reply

In response Lighthouse 1699 to her Publication

Here's the rub. Our government has been manipulating reality for decades so we react in a certain way. True.
Then i tell them that this is all a movie created by the whitehats to circumvent fear and chaos in the public. Also, true.
What's the difference?

Mother of 3🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸SA🇺🇸17🇺🇸 God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

Its hard to understand because its clear to us. They've been in that reality for so long and they are comfortable with it even though they may hate it. I think we were "chosen" as we can see things differently. Can see beyond the illusion..so to speak. I see signs everywhere now. I guess I always have in a way because everything I've experienced or was drawn to makes sense to me. They were taught to be lazy and just to accept things. I've always been a kind of a dreamer and was more comfortable escaping that reality....so maybe thats the difference. And Trump said its the dreamers who

(1) Show this thread