Q has told you dozens of times that you are watching a movie. Why then panic?

I would have plenty patience if it were not for Gates vacinne which according to statistics and scientists and doctors are going to kill people now and in the months to come. Already know people with very bad reactions to the first shot. The quicker this is stopped the better.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Baxter17 in this post can reply

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

In response Patricia Baxter to her Publication

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Patricia Baxter to her Publication

wait for the antidote. in my opinion this is a methodical take down of big Pharma as well and many many cures are going to be released

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication

The big problem is that people are dying. I have begged my elderly parents not to get the vaccine. My father has scheduled them to get the MODERNA vaccine in the upcoming weeks. I told them to please wait until May and more stats before they do this. They are TRUMP supporters but they just do not get that they are being totally PLAYED. How many of our loved ones do we have to lose to this shit?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread