Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

POOH, I can't ever get the tictok's that other ppl post to play on this new program. Anyone else or is it just me.

@administrator

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I can't get YouTube Shorts to play either.

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Try shutting your computer all the way down (not a restart). Wait a few then reboot. It definitely helped on mine.

(3) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

The Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth (23/5)

I Was In The First Wave In 1958 (45/9)

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

THE THREE WAVES OF VOLUNTEERS & THE NEW EARTH

Delores Cannon, Founder of QHHT, Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy

Dolores Cannon - The 3 Waves of Volunteers [Explained Simply] - YouTube

In 2011, Dolores Cannon wrote her now classic book, The Three Waves of Volunteers And The New Earth. The book in a nutshell is about an ingenious plan to sav...

(1) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

We have all been here before. I remember one night I started dreaming about the time I lived in a village. And one day there was a man comming with his two 'sons' telling he was robbed and his house was burned to the ground. So we the villagers took these people in. But it turned out that they were the evil guys. One night they wend away to return with their evil gang, burning all the houses with the people in it after robbing them. They are infiltrating us and then...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

Past life maybe

(1) Show this thread

Love this and I'm so thankful God gave me the opportunity to be here for this. 🙏💖🙏

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

WTF was I thinking??!! But I wouldn’t have made it through without all my brothers and sisters here on AnonUp!! God bless us all!!!

Good reminder! Like right when we were all about drained up, spring weather arrived. Always perfect timing.

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Marching out of this desert wasteland and into Our Promised Land full of Love Together...let this be Our Soundtrack of Our Travails as We Strive to Survive and Share in the Glory of God's Total Victory! We March Ever Onward To Victory
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍
Marchy 2.mp3 by Victor This Guy on#SoundCloud
https://on.soundcloud.com/1PG7K

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

No coincidences 🙏❤️🙌🏼
#wwg1wga
#Familyiseverythimg

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

I needed to hear this today. What a shit show my day has been. Thanks girl.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

hang in there.
tomorrow's a new day!

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

💥💖💥

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

Love this. Yes, unprecedented ascension of planet and population.....and we said, yeah, sure - sign us up! Yikes.
He summed it up perfectly.

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Literally just watched this not 20 mins ago. Nice fyp 😉.

In response Emberlea Inkwell to her Publication

sync :)

(1) Show this thread