Only people mentioned by @Rugby369 in this post can reply

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Please use the brain and common sense that GOD gave you.

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication

💓

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Help me find the truth to what caused my baby girl passing away unexpectedly

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Just be kind bc you have no idea what we are going thru

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

Trust God.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Wake the Fook Up!!!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

United we are not divided. Above all, love and love everyone ❤️

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

❤️ love ❤️

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Adrienne Green to her Publication

💓

(1) Show this thread

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

Stop the division, stop the hate and just love one another! ❤️

In response Sista Sue to her Publication

💓

(1) Show this thread

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

You have to want to change the world and to do that you will have to change who this world has programmed you to be. It'll be the hardest thing you will ever do but there will be NOTHING in the world that will be more rewarding, learn the dialog and DO IT no matter what your old reptilian brain is telling you to do. Dr. Harville Hendrix has the tools you use them. Over time our world will be one of pure connection, happiness and peace and wars will be a thing of the past. KNOW YOUR WORTH because [they] truly don't want you to pick up these books and do this work. They know it works and hate for you to know the truth how deep your programming goes and how deep your programming is creating the world we are living in every moment.

I LOVE YOU! BLESS YOU! READ AND DO THE BOOK! LEARN AND DO THE DIALOG AT ALL COSTS!

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

💓

(1) Show this thread

REPENT

We have a common enemy, please figure it out

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Come to Jesus now🤍🙏🤍

🙏😇😍GOD JESUS THE HOLY SPIRIT THE WORD OF GOD TRUST BELIEVE HAVE FAITH AND READ THE BIBLE
REMEMBER ALL OF THE 10 COMMANDMENTS
STAY TOGETHER HELP ONE ANOTHER STAND WITH GOD AGAINST THE EVILS OF SATAN

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

💓

(1) Show this thread

Wale up!

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

💓

(1) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

JESUS

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

💓

(1) Show this thread

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

I love you all, and God is in control!

In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

Jesus loves you!

Wake up! Joe Biden is not your President! Covid vax kills! God is real! Ooops more than one thing.

We got this.!!!

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

💓

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Shine your light!

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

💓

(1) Show this thread