🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Finally, an easy one. Genital mutilation of a newborn baby.

#SaveTheChildren

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Way my bs "relationships" went, wish I never saw one in my life. lol Sorry leaving now.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Did sometjhing happen recently "bs relationship?" I always picked the wrong men but I now believe it was so I could stand on my own. I don't believe I would be here now if I had been in any one of those relationships. I would have been distracted and not found my way here. I hope you find peace. We Anons do have each other, even though we have not met in this life, yet.

I live with someone that I married that is a faker, FAKED friendship with me to garner trust for marriage for ten years. SO recently and still. I don't think God did this to me, I think the ones who fool His own will answer one day. AND GOD BLESS ALL PATRIOTS>

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

The last man I married was also a liar and a fake. I'm very happy being alone with myself.