Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Vincent Kennedy⍟

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Over the Washington monument 👀

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

When is Anonup gonna get fixed? This crap of it not working right is getting VERY old.

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Pink Moon

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

I see a bad moon rising
I see trouble on the way
https://youtu.be/zUQiUFZ5RDw

Creedence Clearwater Revival - Bad Moon Rising (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube

Join the official CCR email list: http://found.ee/CCR_NewsletterMusic video by Creedence Clearwater Revival performing Bad Moon Rising. (C) 2012 Concord Musi...

Still have my CCR Albums!

(1) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

If the Earth is a Realm is the Moon a Realm too? Mars? All Realms? Asking for a friend who's favorite word is Realm! If the Moon is inside the Firmament then how do you travel outside the Dome? Anti-gravity or Electrogravitics or non-gravitational, gravity control propulsion? Will that get you outside of the Firmament...Outside of the Dome? I hear it's water but that's no biggie...Craft fly in and out of our water here on Terra/Earth all the time...But back to the Realms...Are some of these planets/places actually Realms? Or located in different Dimensions or maybe even actually inside the Dome...Or are they other Continents that we are not allowed to know about? See what I have to deal with every morning when I'm drinking my coffee?

Only followers of this user (@reset) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

I got a feeling when I saw this that I'd not have a sky to see the full moon.......no blue sky here today! So glad I was outside barefoot yesterday frolicking

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Reflections?

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

That's A LOT of land they are hiding from us...Think mirror!

(1) Show this thread

Paschal /(Passover=115/511)
Law And Order=115
Exodus 12
Video@4:26/624
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zip-ot4GSCE&ab_channel=GreggAllmanVEVO

Gregg Allman - Midnight Rider (Lyric Video) - YouTube

Gregg Allman performing “Midnight Rider” (Remastered) from the new Deluxe Edition of 'Laid Back'. The 2 CD and digital versions feature 26 bonus tracks + the...

#WWG1WGA / Romans 12:2🗝/ ✨Question EVERYTHING / 🌟Truth will prevail

I always think ..watermelon...it's all I can see😆

Early this morning I thought it was the sun. It was so big and bright.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Was huge and remarkable.

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

No pics last night too " cloudy"
Nor this morning, just a white sky
No sunrise to see

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

4321?

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Just getting off work, tonight's moon is getting close, Thursday is a full moon I always watch out on those nights.

It’s trying to shine through!
Good night VK 🥰🙏🏻

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Seeing it shining out my window tonight

What a day!

I thought for sure you were going to add a Durham face to that one lol

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Beautiful picture!
💗
"Waxing Crescent Moon"=222
Reduction=87=15/51=17(Q)x3
Reverse=264=12=no. of govt.
Reverse Reduction=93/63=JFK

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

Hi VK.
You’ve been very busy on the battlefield today —
Welcome, back to the base. Thanks for sharing that beautiful shot. :)

I saw that you ⬆️ APL to 9.555/10 today.

WRWY.

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

How far away is it really Vincent?

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6