I find there are two battles going on: the outer one in the world, and the inner one inside of me. They are both raging away.

In many ways the inner one against your personal demons, failures, and weaknesses is the harder one.

"Spiritual warfare" indeed it is.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

#MAGA - Gratitude is an action word. My best friend is a Jack Russell Terror named Willie who is also a Trump Supporter :)

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Thank you for posting this. The last 2 days for me on this journey have been especially hard and I am forever grateful that I've found like minded people.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

yeah, I think we all are examining our lives . . . where we fell short, and what we recommit ourselves too . . .

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Which is precisely why I sent you the pdf of Notable Quotes. "There's GOLD in them thar hills".
Maybe look for "The Pathwork Of Self-Transformation" by Eva Pierrakos. Just reading the table of contents can have al life-altering affect.....

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

A battle that has produced hope?

One where you recognize you are stronger where you once were weaker?

I'm praying so...

So true. It's a life long battle. Remember when we were kids and all we wanted was to be a grown up because we thought everything would be so much easier?

Find family..its EVERYTHING. Time to regroup, ARMOR UP, wear those twitter tours like badges of honor and fight all the harder!! GOD WINS!!!

So happy you're here. So great, seeing familiar names and faces, as well as posts. I can totally relate to this one. I do so miss your photos though. Bits of brightness in dull times, every one. They are much appreciated, Sir.

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

The inner work is most important. We are clearing and purging not only our own lifetimes here but our ancestral ones, as well.

We are all being tasked with this. Their are no shortcuts, no way to go around it; the only way is through.

You will know you are making progress when you are not triggered as much as before, you feel lighter, less anxious, less reactive.

Yes you are so right today has been a real battle. prayers

I'm the same, get my hopes up that it's almost over, and bam nothing. Ny city waitress here losing everything with that prick Governor of mine.

Seeker... Looking For Truth💞🙏✨🕊🙌

💗🙏💗Really feeling this too.🙏💗🙏

So true. In like manner, the Great Awakening is 2-fold. I can only enjoy the Liberation of the world around me to the degree that I myself am transformed.

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

Well said, Martin 🙏💛 This captures exactly how I have been feeling.