Anyone else having sharp pains in the diaphragm and right behind it into the lower shoulder blades?

Never had this before just wondering if anyone else is having or had these symptoms?

Not Vaccinated

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response James Dean to his Publication

Could be gallbladder issues. Gallbladder pain can radiate to the areas you describe. Inflammation of the gallbladder may be the cause. Sometimes the gallbladder has to be removed.

I just tried this remedy and the pain is starting to subside, thank you for pointing me into the right direction though. 😎👍

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Wait_its_time in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response James Dean to his Publication

You are welcome. I retired in 2020 after 50 years of ER and Critical Care nursing. I have seen many patients with gallbladder issues. Happy to help. If the pain reoccurs and is sustained I would advise getting it evaluated. Also it helps to reduce fat in the diet when you are having the inflammation issues. 😇