Anyone else having sharp pains in the diaphragm and right behind it into the lower shoulder blades?

Never had this before just wondering if anyone else is having or had these symptoms?

Not Vaccinated

Only people mentioned by @Wait_its_time in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response James Dean to his Publication

Could be gallbladder issues. Gallbladder pain can radiate to the areas you describe. Inflammation of the gallbladder may be the cause. Sometimes the gallbladder has to be removed.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Oh no, I'm keeping all my parts, maybe it's time I do a fast 😁

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

I just tried this remedy and the pain is starting to subside, thank you for pointing me into the right direction though. 😎👍

(2) Show this thread

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

I'm getting sharp pains in my head like a knife stab. Happens randomly.

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

Sorry to hear about that one I couldn't imagine having those kind of pains I've been fortunate not to have those so far.

(1) Show this thread

Feel like the cartilage pulled away from ribs that radiates to the scapula

In response Bo`Pitt WarfareWarrior to his Publication

Or like a pulled muscle more on the left…also no jabbed up

(1) Show this thread

NOT being a funny girl, but sometimes it is gas, try taking a swig of raw apple cider vinegar, not the Katie Perry who bought Braggs type though. AND a good ol epsom salt soak is awesome.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Thanks but no gas and unfortunately I only have a shower 😞

(1) Show this thread