Profound indeed.

How do we save ourselves, our children and their children....if every single thing is poisoned? How do we escape this! πŸ₯²πŸ™πŸ»

Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! πŸŽΆβ€πŸ’« Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Raise your vibration.
Stay in love and peace.
Bless your food as it changes the vibration. Be in nature when possible. Read ingredients. Buy from smaller companies when possible as "they" own the big ones. Stay away from pharmaceuticals. If not possible immediately slowly wean away from them and find some knowledgeable alternative health practitioners.
We are all effected but we cannot stay in fear. We must rise in hope and love.
Love wins. πŸ’œ

Labelled conspiracy theorist. Advocate of critical thinking. https://divingintothecosmicuniverse.wordpress.com/society-myth-money/

Excerpt from "the secret covenant"

Labelled conspiracy theorist. Advocate of critical thinking. https://divingintothecosmicuniverse.wordpress.com/society-myth-money/

In response Stavo Piqqoet to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

πŸ‘‡

Patriot and light holder wishing Love for all of humanity. Organic farmer. WWG1WGA

Start today. Pray, then do what you can to eat clean, drink clean water, grow your own food, detox, etc. The number one thing is to eliminate the cause, which this war is about. Now we know what, who, how, and why. We fight for our lives and each others!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

In response Faye Muth to her Publication

Growing our own food is only as healthy as the soil it is grown in. Chemtrails πŸ€ͺ

I am praying there is a countermeasure currently in place to combat the poisons. They try to kill us a million different ways. This truly is a war between Good and Evil.

I know that God wins. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ₯°

(1) Show this thread

Keep shining your light....πŸ’œ
Where there is light, darkness cannot exist 😊

Evil Parasiteβ—οΈπŸ˜

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

I wanted to give her a hug and welcome her to The Great Awakening.
WWG1WGA
NCSWIC
GOD WINS!

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

I think those two are evil, I don't like to look at them.

(1) Show this thread

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump WonπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Gets burned up with love & lightβ€οΈβ˜€οΈ
Let it burnπŸ”₯

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

The Plan to save the world... which is ongoing. Boycott their "progress" as best we can, wean away from the lifestyle we've been accustomed to. It's all happening... however, each one of us has a role to play, without which our war against them will go on for a long long time! If we keep having TV and cable BILLS, if we still run to the pharma for everything, if we purchase lab drugs which is not medicine, if we are seduced by "upgrades" on Everything, if we don't actively talk to we the people to wake them up.... and so on...

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

This is why it is called the Great Awakening. Once the masses wake up to the evil, shining a light into the darkness, the darkness is done. The light always overcomes the darkness. There are more of us then {them}. Keep on shining and sharing the light of TRUTH. {their} greatest fear is an AWAKE populace. πŸ‘Ό

Avid reader and author! Patriot & MAGA. Truth seeker who is about all about exposing the lies! Trump best president ever!

Nothing but, truth there that is why Trump and our Military are fighting so hard to undo all that damage and suffering.

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Humm
Aloha
Well they consider us insane.
What a messed up mess.

(1) Show this thread