I definitely warned you about some people that are showing their true colors.

It was a vibe thing. That’s how I knew.

As Patriots, we need to not mix money with the Great Awakening.

It never ever ends well.

We do this from our heart out of pure love of Country and for our children’s future.

🇺🇸🦅🙏🏼🕶

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Amen to that.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

That’s fine until you run out of money. We should not put paywalls around our understanding, or set a tariff for offering care. But conversely we should not unnecessarily martyr ourselves, or perpetuate injustice through lack of resources. It is about the appropriate balance of principles and consequences.

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Doq you are right.....

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana must have missed it, you got someone in mind?

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana i might have been one that wanted to stop the infighting 😬👀🪖didnt realize that was a boo boo

(1) Show this thread

aye.

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

IYKYK
Intuits KNOW!
Thats just the way IT IS 🙏❤️

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

You sure did! You've been saying this for years.

Good morning, Doq! Hope you have a great day.

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

There are lots of Paytriots in the movement. Eventually the colors shine thru.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Found an old DOQ tweet you might like!
Circa January 2021.

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Bingo!!! I am with Nana...as long as God is not attached...I am good to go...

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

From a movie I watched last night:

God said “Don’t feel rejected by it. I’ve been trying to get into that church for years!”

(5) Show this thread

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

1000% notable

. 🥰🙏🏼

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

I like this A LOT ❤️

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

can you elaborate Doq?

In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication

Theres something going on with Shane browning from twit, I think thats what he's talking about

(1) Show this thread

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

Amen my brotha

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Yes you sure did Doq...and we thank you for all of your wise thoughts, ideas, posts making us THINK and guiding us on our paths to take what you say and resonate it our own way, many for years now...

God has definitely shone a light on you🙏
We love you Doq..💕 God bless you always Fren

#BeTheLightForTheFutureGenerations

Jack "Poser"boy certainly portrays the whole Q movement as a scheme paying for the Great Awakening
https://anonup.com/thread/12003502

Congress use to be a part time job and you didn’t get paid. Patriots don’t charge to be Patriots, we just are. Blind to prejudice of color, religion, ethnicity. We are Americans of all backgrounds and require no fee to do so. Amen and Godspeed to all of you

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

Amen Doq!

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Who we talking about, I stopped following many over the years.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

You certainly did and I wish more of them would have listened to you too.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

🙏

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

I've run across a couple of them and gave me extremely bad vibes I've since eliminated them from my life.

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

Bang on!

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts