Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I definitely warned you about some people that are showing their true colors.

It was a vibe thing. That’s how I knew.

As Patriots, we need to not mix money with the Great Awakening.

It never ever ends well.

We do this from our heart out of pure love of Country and for our children’s future.

🇺🇸🦅🙏🏼🕶

Found an old DOQ tweet you might like!
Circa January 2021.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

From a movie I watched last night:

God said “Don’t feel rejected by it. I’ve been trying to get into that church for years!”

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Bingo!!! I am with Nana...as long as God is not attached...I am good to go...

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

Question 😅isnt God always attached?🥲

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Just call me Potty Mouth Nana, but I do not attach God's name to any of my potty mouths.

"Fooked" however,@vincentkennedy 's new word is not potty mouth, JUST SO we are clear!

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

From what I have been able to tell over the years

JC was not this picture-perfect individual from the bible; he had his flaws, short coming, doubt, and even regrets - outside of what is written.
Early in life, he swore, drank, was not humble, and who knows what else.

Then post baptism and during the 40 days, something occurred, be it heavy meditation, soul searching, enlightenment, etc - whatever it was a Christ Conscious mind frame occurred; but those same attitudes as a youth never disappeared - he managed them better

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

I prayed, have been praying and will continue to pray, that the holy spirit enters those lacking it and they have a moment of realization where the truth fills them with absolute peace and they don't walk but flee hard and fast from the trap that's been set for them. These fakes piss me off to no end but I do not wish eternal damnation on them, I wish for them to get right before it's too late and their shit choice causes them to burn for eternity!

(1) Show this thread

😂😂😂

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

👍😄

(1) Show this thread