Family, our sister Mary Beth is in a VERY tight spot since losing her daughter recently. She needs help with a car and housing. Any Arkansas anons here with an extra room she can stay in? I can't bear the thought of her living in her broken car. 💔 I know this is a big mission, but there's many of us and only one Mary Beth. She asked me to share this info with all of you. I'm praying we can get her some assistance soon. 🙏
GOD LET IT BE SO. Let's get our sister taken care of. Let's BE THE CHANGE. 💞🤗

Here's her link for financial support:

https://www.givesendgo.com/G3FXF

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Shared this on GAB social and praying.

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Donated..love you Mary Beth

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

I’m so sorry for your loss Mary Beth, I’m praying that God will open doors for you💜

#prayerteam

Mary Beth,
I am so very sorry for your loss and your circumstances. My heart is with you, and I am keeping you in my prayers. Yes, you will need to find work...not always easy if you've been out of the work force for an extended period of time. One suggestion... contact airbnb or vrbo owners in your area and ask if you can clean their units. They are often looking for good help. The pay is better than many starter jobs. (In my area, $100 for a 1 - 2 bedroom that usually takes 3 - 4 hours to clean...and $200+ for larger places.) Also, airbnb's and vrbo's
are usually much easier & faster to clean than personal residences as guests are rated, partly, on how clean they leave a place. It's easy work to just get you back into the workforce and to give you a bit of work history if you seek another job. Also, waitresses can make some pretty decent money...depends on where you work. I pray for God to ease your grief, to give you strength and direction, and ultimately a sense of peace. 💗🙏

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

💞✨🙏✨💞

Sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Mary Beth you are in my daily prayers.
🙏 Dear Heavenly Father, I pray that Mary Beth continues to get generous donations via her give send ago account. i pray there are local patriots that can help her start a career in a field that will bring her joy and financial stability. In Jesus Precious and Mighty Name I pray, Amen.

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

Thank you for sharing this sweet sisters need with us Lauren. ❤️

Wife and mom of 3. For God and Country.

Could you please tell her to get in touch with David Dobson. He owns some houses in Sheridan, AR (which isn't very far from Pine Bluff). I wouldn't recommend anyone living in Pine Bluff either. They call it Crime Bluff for a reason. My husband was a Sr. Chaplin at the Super max (Varner).

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Carrie Henig to her Publication

My maiden name is Varner. Thank you. How would I find him? At the sup max

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Carrie Henig to her Publication

What is the sup max?

(2) Show this thread

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍
🙏☝️🏁🤍🏁☝️🙏
Godspeed.

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Praying for you Mary Beth. God bless you.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

#Arkansas#Anons 🚨 Who has an extra car/house?

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Praying for you Mary Beth!!! Many are responding and supporting her through the give send go page - Beautiful!!!

Almighty Father please surround Mary Beth with
Your LOVE and Your Angels!!! Minister to her Spirit, Soul, mind and body. Uplift her and give her the strength and peace she will need to get through this. Thank you Father that Thou has heard our prayers and petitions for Mary Beth!!! 💕🙏

Only followers of this user (@Pinky8853) can see their posts

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

🙏💕