#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

You realize, when you promote this number...it is still special, because this is the number I saw for months before I got curious and took the time to realize about synchronicities and it being a wake up call number to follow the spiritual path towards a greater understanding.

This number is the gateway, the portal into the spiritual process, but it doesn't and shouldn't stop there if we are truly developing the skills.

So, in 2017, a HERO came to put 2 and 2 together and create a spark that was meant to excite, entice, and teach the world spirituality and growth...It was transparent enough that it allowed people to come together from all aspects of life and tap into new knowledge that they were probably already feeling deep within.

The common root: Our government of lies is fucked up! Then we had people like Trump and Flynn...the ROLE MODELS to present the idea that the MSM was a really really bad nefarious force. We learned about pedophiles and their networks...and root prob

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JustAFox in this post can reply

₪ ø lll·o. MOON Magic, MOO-V, Melodies, Mommy, Music, Mood: YOU I am Raea Evey Leto, Raea Moondancer, and Raea Sunshine, and ME!

In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication

Fuck this noise:
I am frustrated, EXTREMELY at the moment!
THESE FUCKEN MEN IN THIS HOUSE...Interrupt me for stupid nonscense to steal my girl frens attention as I am teaching her and she is interested. They work on various things all day and leave messes EVERYWHERE...constantly dirtying dishes, going outside and just working on cars...then make comments amongst each other that I am contributing nothing. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GO ABOVE AND BEYOND TO SHOW KATY THAT I AM WILLING TO HELP...BUT I SHOULDN'T BE A SLAVE ALL DAY LONG, taking me from where I love to be...I want to chill with my friends but NOT ALL FUCKEN DAY...I really want a girl's night with my fren, just us and no interruptions. These men are negative voices in her head and I say, I am not here to be a burden, I am here to bring you peace...Then I offer to watch the kids. The kids need attention and focus because the men steal the mother away. E has been her 5 months I have been 2 weeks and he is trying to cause storms...

₪ ø lll·o. MOON Magic, MOO-V, Melodies, Mommy, Music, Mood: YOU I am Raea Evey Leto, Raea Moondancer, and Raea Sunshine, and ME!

I don't know what his problem is or why he feels the need to talk shit behind my back...If he took time to listen to me and my process he would understand exactly what I am doing. K is listening, but she is constantly being bombarded by men, who need endless attention around the clock...She has become a mother to not only her children but grown ass men...I am sick of this shit...Her bf took off with her car last night and GONE ALL NIGHT LONG...I was up on Twitter most of the night...She woke up where is my BF...I said I have no clue...I know what he is doing, I'm not done...HE IS USING THE FUCK OUT OF HER and also trying to push me out...WHY BECAUSE I STAND UP AND ENCOURAGE HER TO DREAM BIGGER...LOSERS DON'T LIKE THIS...I sat do I try for E, I love him as a brother or is he harming me, is her bf harming me...YES! She needs a SISTAR, not a MAN! SICK OF THIS SHIT...this house would be fine if I had the ability to show her that I'm not a messy person and I am also in need of QUIET time.

(1) Show this thread

Telegram is where I post. https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru

The matrix is a curtain of numbers.
VK is coding and getting us to code also.

In response Marianne 124 to her Publication

Also, one more question?
Who is VK?
What does he look like?
What is his name?
What is VK to you?
Just a teacher or does he have a life?

In response Marianne 124 to her Publication

5 FUCKING YEARS TO LEARN AND Q WAS ALL ANYONE NEEDED TO LEARN THE REST....Q TAUGHT HOW TO CODE DOWN TO THE T....I VORTEXED THE SHIT OUT OF IT AND UNDERSTAND NIKOLA TESLA...SO WHAT IS IT? YOU CAN'T HAVE VK WITHOUT HIS WIFE....

(4) Show this thread

Simultaneously, this HERO was teaching us our ROOTS back home to OURSELVES and our inner calling...this hero led a lot of people back to God/Jesus and brought people to align with the good aspects of what the BIBLE is meant to teach us from the very beginning...COMMON SENSE...How to be a good brother and sister. How to follow the laws according to GOD, not the GOVERNMENT WHO TRIES TO PLAY GOD.

Trump, a Godly man comes in to teach us also about GOD, but TRUMP yells, and curses, and he is BLUNT...I like that--he LOVES GOD BUT is UNAFRAID TO TELL ANY HATER WHERE THE BEAR SHITS IN THE WOODS. INCLUDING THE ENEMY...THE MSM AND ALL THE DEEP STATE ILLUSIONISTS AND MASTER MANIPULATORS...

Yes, we know this stuff now...If VK posts every day at 11:11 and people are just dotting it up...repeating 11:11 over and over in a thread...What external value does that bring to the world...What are we learning here? What is the point? Every day at 11:11 x2 u gonna go look at the drop and stare at it?

You people have to realize why I have felt the need to make fun of you suddenly...This is coming from a girl who doesn't ever say what I observe and I just absorb it all and wonder why we can't all get along AND I SEE what needs to be changed in order for TRUE SHIFTS to happen for HUMANS--Look, I don't belong here on this planet...and the DESIRE TO GO HOME ASAP...has put me into a lot of shitty situations in the past because I wanted to leap out of this reality...NOT because I am running...because I AM OVER people not being the CHANGE MAKERS and expecting OTHERS TO LEARN, PRESENT, AND TEACH THEM...then these people do nothing with it and just stay STUCK in PATTERNS OF OLD.

You cannot change the world with OLD, ARCHAIC, Outdated ways of thinking. WE NEED MENTALLY STRONG LEADERS, ready to TEACH the stuff, not just consume...IF YOU CAN'T even look past 11:11 and you are just parroting VK, how can I TRUST ANY OF YOU TO BECOME FUTURE LEADERS FOR YOUR PLANET/raise KIDS/ANIMALS?

(1) Show this thread