#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

₪ ø lll·o. MOON Magic, MOO-V, Melodies, Mommy, Music, Mood: YOU I am Raea Evey Leto, Raea Moondancer, and Raea Sunshine, and ME!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

You realize, when you promote this number...it is still special, because this is the number I saw for months before I got curious and took the time to realize about synchronicities and it being a wake up call number to follow the spiritual path towards a greater understanding.

This number is the gateway, the portal into the spiritual process, but it doesn't and shouldn't stop there if we are truly developing the skills.

So, in 2017, a HERO came to put 2 and 2 together and create a spark that was meant to excite, entice, and teach the world spirituality and growth...It was transparent enough that it allowed people to come together from all aspects of life and tap into new knowledge that they were probably already feeling deep within.

The common root: Our government of lies is fucked up! Then we had people like Trump and Flynn...the ROLE MODELS to present the idea that the MSM was a really really bad nefarious force. We learned about pedophiles and their networks...and root prob

The matrix is a curtain of numbers.
VK is coding and getting us to code also.

In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Marianne12411 in this post can reply

₪ ø lll·o. MOON Magic, MOO-V, Melodies, Mommy, Music, Mood: YOU I am Raea Evey Leto, Raea Moondancer, and Raea Sunshine, and ME!

In response Marianne 124 to her Publication

5 FUCKING YEARS TO LEARN AND Q WAS ALL ANYONE NEEDED TO LEARN THE REST....Q TAUGHT HOW TO CODE DOWN TO THE T....I VORTEXED THE SHIT OUT OF IT AND UNDERSTAND NIKOLA TESLA...SO WHAT IS IT? YOU CAN'T HAVE VK WITHOUT HIS WIFE....

Also, one more question?
Who is VK?
What does he look like?
What is his name?
What is VK to you?
Just a teacher or does he have a life?

What does 11:11 mean to you?
I'd love to hear YOUR own theory!

So am I tho....I can expand upon ALL numbers and teach how to apply them to an individuals soul calling...VK opens the door...I ensure the soul finds itself...

In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication

VK CODED INTO HIS WIFE...THAT IS WHAT YOU DON'T SEE AND I CODED TO ELON...THAT IS OBVIOUS...BUT THE FULL PICTURE IS STILL BEING REJECTED AND IT BOTHERS THE SHIT OUT OF ME....

(1) Show this thread