#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

₪ ø lll·o. MOON Magic, MOO-V, Melodies, Mommy, Music, Mood: YOU I am Raea Evey Leto, Raea Moondancer, and Raea Sunshine, and ME!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

You realize, when you promote this number...it is still special, because this is the number I saw for months before I got curious and took the time to realize about synchronicities and it being a wake up call number to follow the spiritual path towards a greater understanding.

This number is the gateway, the portal into the spiritual process, but it doesn't and shouldn't stop there if we are truly developing the skills.

So, in 2017, a HERO came to put 2 and 2 together and create a spark that was meant to excite, entice, and teach the world spirituality and growth...It was transparent enough that it allowed people to come together from all aspects of life and tap into new knowledge that they were probably already feeling deep within.

The common root: Our government of lies is fucked up! Then we had people like Trump and Flynn...the ROLE MODELS to present the idea that the MSM was a really really bad nefarious force. We learned about pedophiles and their networks...and root prob

₪ ø lll·o. MOON Magic, MOO-V, Melodies, Mommy, Music, Mood: YOU I am Raea Evey Leto, Raea Moondancer, and Raea Sunshine, and ME!

In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication

Simultaneously, this HERO was teaching us our ROOTS back home to OURSELVES and our inner calling...this hero led a lot of people back to God/Jesus and brought people to align with the good aspects of what the BIBLE is meant to teach us from the very beginning...COMMON SENSE...How to be a good brother and sister. How to follow the laws according to GOD, not the GOVERNMENT WHO TRIES TO PLAY GOD.

Trump, a Godly man comes in to teach us also about GOD, but TRUMP yells, and curses, and he is BLUNT...I like that--he LOVES GOD BUT is UNAFRAID TO TELL ANY HATER WHERE THE BEAR SHITS IN THE WOODS. INCLUDING THE ENEMY...THE MSM AND ALL THE DEEP STATE ILLUSIONISTS AND MASTER MANIPULATORS...

Yes, we know this stuff now...If VK posts every day at 11:11 and people are just dotting it up...repeating 11:11 over and over in a thread...What external value does that bring to the world...What are we learning here? What is the point? Every day at 11:11 x2 u gonna go look at the drop and stare at it?

You people have to realize why I have felt the need to make fun of you suddenly...This is coming from a girl who doesn't ever say what I observe and I just absorb it all and wonder why we can't all get along AND I SEE what needs to be changed in order for TRUE SHIFTS to happen for HUMANS--Look, I don't belong here on this planet...and the DESIRE TO GO HOME ASAP...has put me into a lot of shitty situations in the past because I wanted to leap out of this reality...NOT because I am running...because I AM OVER people not being the CHANGE MAKERS and expecting OTHERS TO LEARN, PRESENT, AND TEACH THEM...then these people do nothing with it and just stay STUCK in PATTERNS OF OLD.

You cannot change the world with OLD, ARCHAIC, Outdated ways of thinking. WE NEED MENTALLY STRONG LEADERS, ready to TEACH the stuff, not just consume...IF YOU CAN'T even look past 11:11 and you are just parroting VK, how can I TRUST ANY OF YOU TO BECOME FUTURE LEADERS FOR YOUR PLANET/raise KIDS/ANIMALS?

Only people mentioned by @JustAFox in this post can reply

I am sick of:
1.) Complainers
2.) Laziness
3.) Rude/disrespectful comments towards VK/ELON--sexual force via imagery when you are meant to be an anon and be happy there...if you aren't happy there...then show your photo, I don't fucken care what you do at this point...BUT IT IS STRAIGHT UP DISRESPECTFUL AS FUCK TO TELL THIS MAN WHO HE IS...He has never revealed his face or implied who he is...He is HUMBLE and doesn't want people to feel as though they aren't good enough to SIT in his presence...VK IS SO MUCH MORE THAN ORDINARY & SO SO SO PATIENT...It breaks my heart to see projections based on perceptions of WHO THE WORLD THINKS HE SHOULD BE...WHY IS HE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU, EXACTLY AS HE PRESENTS HIMSELF...UNKNOWN, ALLUSIVE, MYSTERIOUS, Teaching that it isn't about image...IT IS ABOUT soul...Teaching the world to leave race, political affiliation, class, & environment out of EVERYTHING...and love each other as ourselves...The creator behind the scenes creating our own UNIQ conte

If the approach is right and the person is humble and has the desire to learn and expand outside the system's mind control...EVEN IF THEY HAD A SEX CHANGE or whatever it may be...GOD STILL FUCKEN LOVES THEM REGARDLESS...

How you all sit here and talk about family, unity, home, home, home...and you don't even KNOW the HOME you are referring to, because you ARE LEGIT ON VK'S NUTS ALL DAY! Don't act like you are not & I can explain all the reasons I can observe and properly display this...NOW I KNOW HOW A CELEBRITY FEELS and why in the "Closer to the Edge" music video...Someone grabs onto Jared's shirt and he PUSHES their hand off of him...JARED doesn't wish to be DISRESPECTED LIKE THIS...HE IS NOT A TOY, he is NOT someone that can be controlled, and JARED IS A BADASS MOTHERLOVER! He loves his mama and so does his brother...and this woman obviously raised him right and so did ELON'S and TRUMP'S.

When you all approach VK, what is your intent? I see lies, distractions, ATTENTION SEEK

(1) Show this thread