#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

₪ ø lll·o. MOON Magic, MOO-V, Melodies, Mommy, Music, Mood: YOU I am Raea Evey Leto, Raea Moondancer, and Raea Sunshine, and ME!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

You realize, when you promote this number...it is still special, because this is the number I saw for months before I got curious and took the time to realize about synchronicities and it being a wake up call number to follow the spiritual path towards a greater understanding.

This number is the gateway, the portal into the spiritual process, but it doesn't and shouldn't stop there if we are truly developing the skills.

So, in 2017, a HERO came to put 2 and 2 together and create a spark that was meant to excite, entice, and teach the world spirituality and growth...It was transparent enough that it allowed people to come together from all aspects of life and tap into new knowledge that they were probably already feeling deep within.

The common root: Our government of lies is fucked up! Then we had people like Trump and Flynn...the ROLE MODELS to present the idea that the MSM was a really really bad nefarious force. We learned about pedophiles and their networks...and root prob

Fuck this noise:
I am frustrated, EXTREMELY at the moment!
THESE FUCKEN MEN IN THIS HOUSE...Interrupt me for stupid nonscense to steal my girl frens attention as I am teaching her and she is interested. They work on various things all day and leave messes EVERYWHERE...constantly dirtying dishes, going outside and just working on cars...then make comments amongst each other that I am contributing nothing. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GO ABOVE AND BEYOND TO SHOW KATY THAT I AM WILLING TO HELP...BUT I SHOULDN'T BE A SLAVE ALL DAY LONG, taking me from where I love to be...I want to chill with my friends but NOT ALL FUCKEN DAY...I really want a girl's night with my fren, just us and no interruptions. These men are negative voices in her head and I say, I am not here to be a burden, I am here to bring you peace...Then I offer to watch the kids. The kids need attention and focus because the men steal the mother away. E has been her 5 months I have been 2 weeks and he is trying to cause storms...

In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JustAFox in this post can reply

₪ ø lll·o. MOON Magic, MOO-V, Melodies, Mommy, Music, Mood: YOU I am Raea Evey Leto, Raea Moondancer, and Raea Sunshine, and ME!

I don't know what his problem is or why he feels the need to talk shit behind my back...If he took time to listen to me and my process he would understand exactly what I am doing. K is listening, but she is constantly being bombarded by men, who need endless attention around the clock...She has become a mother to not only her children but grown ass men...I am sick of this shit...Her bf took off with her car last night and GONE ALL NIGHT LONG...I was up on Twitter most of the night...She woke up where is my BF...I said I have no clue...I know what he is doing, I'm not done...HE IS USING THE FUCK OUT OF HER and also trying to push me out...WHY BECAUSE I STAND UP AND ENCOURAGE HER TO DREAM BIGGER...LOSERS DON'T LIKE THIS...I sat do I try for E, I love him as a brother or is he harming me, is her bf harming me...YES! She needs a SISTAR, not a MAN! SICK OF THIS SHIT...this house would be fine if I had the ability to show her that I'm not a messy person and I am also in need of QUIET time.

So, in recently weeks I had flipped to show woman men's perspective, the GOOD men who actually want a REAL WIFE and how they seek no body launguage and just truly a woman to treat them right...NOW I AM GONNA FLIP THIS ON HIS HEAD...BECAUSE MEN ARE ABUSING THEIR POWER AND AUTHORITY OVER WOMAN ....

AND A MOTHER'S LOVE KNOWS NO BOUNDS. A MOTHER THAT WOULD FIGHT FOR HER SISTAR AND HER CHILDREN...A MOTHER, I AM...AND MOTHER'S WHO ARE CONSTANTLY TRYING AND ATTRACTING THIS KIND OF ABUSE...I AM SORRY, I WENT THROUGH THIS ALL MY LIFE SINCE I WAS A CHILD...I GET IT...BUT CHANGES DON'T HAPPEN UNLESS YOU FLIP THAT DICK THE MIDDLE FINGER, GATHER YOUR SHIT, AND SLAM THE DOOR...NEVER GO BACK TO THIS SHIT...

IF YOU CHOOSE THIS PATH, I CAN'T HELP YOU...I AM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU AGAIN...FIX THESE PROBLEMS FOR YOURSELF...I DID IT AND YOU CAN TOO...STOP MAKING EXCUSES...YOU ARE STARTING TO LOOK LIKE YOU ARE A CRYING WOLF RIGHT NOW...DO YOU LIKE THE ABUSE TO MAKE PEOPLE FEEL SORRY FOR YOU? FIX IT!

(1) Show this thread