Haven't even been home 12 hrs and just heard from mom that dad had a central nervous system ER event last night, a serious reaction to the chemo, and the Drs sent him to the hospital as soon as he got to the cancer center this morning. Uncontrollable tremors, vomiting, body shutting down, hallucinations of demons and cackling witches chasing him with knives and yelling at him. 😢

Looks like I may be heading back again, should have just left my suitcase packed. Waiting for another update from mom. Prayers for my dad right now would really be appreciated frens. Thank you. 🙏🏼

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

Hope has returned. We are blessed

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Love and prayers

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

🙏💕

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

I’ve been there. So sorry for what you are going through. Let go and let God is the only way to make it through this time. ❤️🙏🏻

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication

🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

🙏🙏🙏

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

Sending prayers. 🙏🙏

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Helen Wheels to her Publication

Thanks Helen 🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

🙏🏼

Pro God! Pro Family! Pro Life! Pro Trump! I'm trusting the plan! Banned from Twitter twice. On Truth Social @HollyAnn2022 #WWG1WGA ❤🇺🇸❤

Sending prayers!

In response Holly -Ann to her Publication

Thank you Holly 🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Sending loving vibes and prayers.🙏💕

😇🙏😘DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE PRAY FOR THIS DAD FOR YOUR MIRACULOUS HEALING AND RECOVERY WITH YOUR GLORIOUS PEACE GRACE AND MERCY TO COVER HIM PRAYERS FOR HIS FAMILY TO TRUST IN YOU FOR COMFORT AND HEALING PEACE LORD FOR YOUR WILL TO BE DONE PLEASE LEAD GUIDE AND DIRECT THE NURSES AND DOCTORS IN HIS CARE AND FOR THIS DADS PROTECTION IN JESUS NAME AMEN

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

Amen! 🙏🏼 Thank you Mary!❤️

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

Praying now, Jennja.

In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

Thank you🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread