- Great Year
- Age of Pisces
- Cold plasma
- Resonance chambers
- Living water
- Sonoluminescence
- Hydropathy
- Cymatics

The best practical joke ever was going to school and university, then imagining I was "educated".

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Natural law, Process to protect natural rights, due process of law.
Republic form of Government.
Carbon Molecule 60, bucky balls, rotating conjugators.
Cold fusion
Bio Fields
Living Architecture
Longitudinal waves
Flux Lines of magnetics.
Unified Field
What Causes Gravity
Life Force Energy

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

πŸ˜„πŸ’₯πŸ”₯πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ’—Grand rising Sunday Law...love you

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

WE ARE ALL GUILTY OF BELIEVING THEIR LIES NOW WE'RE MAKING THEM PAY THE PRICE FOR THEIR EVIL........ITS JUDGEMENT DAY

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Sounds like maybe you watched this video too? I've been listening to it all day while working; amazing!
https://youtu.be/8Ul0e6lw130

The Lost History of Flat Earth part FULL (1-7) - YouTube

This series is produced by a guy named Ewaranon. Do you want the red pill or the blue pill? The choice is yours.If you want to know the truth about our flat...

Here here!

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! πŸŽΆβ€πŸ’« Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

I was greatly disappointed in college. I imagined it a sort of exchange of ideas and discussion. Heck, hardly, didn't even fill in all the things you'd need for your job and the Master's was even more useless. Just a hoop to jump through.
BUT... worse than that, I am among the few that saw through. The majority allowed it to inflate their egos and bind them to a fixed and narrow worldview.
Hardly a joke... a dastardly twisted forming of humanity's view of their own selves, past, present, future and abilities.

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

We were All fleeced.

Time to shear the sheep.
😎✌

#me too

I have a JD
and theses are not even vocabulary words I know.... duhhhh duuuhhhh

but I know what NEGLIGENCE and Torts are.. hehehe

😊...but could you balance a check book? 😊

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

I'm so glad I read science fiction and fantasy, since age 11. (Yeah, I was the kid in the corner, with my head in a book).

Hundreds of books, exploring anything and everything, but the 'reality' that was around me.

It has made the transition into this new information, a bit easier...

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

The corporate world of Babylon has been eating its own tail for many millennia.
Maybe the lies finally caught up with the head and ate it?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Hell I woke up one morning a about 3 yrs ago saying the word

"monolith" out loud and had to look it up.
The word had never crossed my lips before.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Never before in Nana's life have I used words like

Monolith
Construct
Reptilian
Jump Gates
Time displacement
Timeline
On and on.......

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

I feel like I have learned more since 'graduation' than I ever learned in school.

No refunds! πŸ˜€πŸ€£

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is DawningπŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Age of Pisces = Age of Belief

Age of Aquarius = Age of Knowing
πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

No. I beg to disagree.

The best practical joke was assuming everyone there had common sense.

Book smart means nothing. Parrot.

And that's exactly why they bastardised 'feeling'

Feeling used to be sixth sense, source prevention. Today, it's actual safe space weakness.

Do not ever insult yourself again on matters that you have spent countless hours consuming, considering and understanding.
Not in my presence anyways.
Purely for the fact, that had you not, there would be absolutely no substance to anything you do now.

I sometimes feel the same as you do, but then I remember what an absolute asshole I am. It's effective. 😊

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

At times I think that is happening while I'm sleeping! Dreams that disappear when waking up but know there was a lesson there.

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

I know, right! Just as long as the download comes from Him! GOD BLESS πŸ™Œ

(2) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

I was just mentally making a list...........
and "flat earth" vs "hollow earth"?

Ε€Κ€α΄œα΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦΙͺΙ’Κœα΄›α΄‡Κ€ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | π•π•€π•Šπ•€π•‹ β‡Ά πŸ€ #QFlagPin πŸ€

Don't forget AI Bots!

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

Einstein supposedly said it took 20 years for him to overcome his education. Unlearning takes time.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Not to mention the endless student debt many have for that so called "education".

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

We’re in the age of Aquarius now
Based on the precession of the equinoxes

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

40 trillion dollars in student loans later...

We are only here to save the world. Fight like your life depends on it..it does. MAGA. He is STILL your president. L Case

Adam had the intelligence to mange the earth and its creatures...we...

and the best part is we dont have to fork out $10,000+ for these lessons!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think after the smoke clears that maybe we can choose to take re-education?

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. πŸ€— Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Mercury (Freddie) is good teacher, too. πŸ˜‰

In It’s a Kind of Magic, Freddie sings, β€œThis rage that lasts a thousand years, will soon be done.”

He knew. πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ»