A lot of good people that I know personally are convinced the vaccine is good and because "Trump said so". Even if it was just comms to us Anons or other players in on the game, there seem to be many that have taken the vaccine and now will have to deal with repurcussions from it. This is one of my least favorite parts of this.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! šŸŒž

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

My husband and I arent taking it. Many of my friends have gone ahead and taken it and many relatives. They look like sheep going to slaughter lining up at the doors. It makes me feel ill! šŸ˜•

Wife. Mom. Christian. MAGA. Love this movie! Got banned from Twitter, so Iā€™m pretty proud of that!!

why do Trump haters trust his warp speed vaccine? Do they see how hypocritical they are?

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

One person I know who they thought they had the flu was diagnosed with covid and bounced back in 3 days. Another one who got the shot, (healthy and not sick) died 1 day later. They can shove that vax!

Just a blue collar millwright determined to never allow my children to grow up in a communist state. Q loud and Q proud. #WWGOWGA

Call me dark but i feel little remorse for those who take the vaccine. People had a full year to see through the COVID facade. If you felt the need to get a vaccine for a disease with a 99.7% survival rate, thats on them. My biggest frustration with "the plan" taking so long is that so many blind people are being killed and maimed for life the longer it takes. Praying every day for an end to the darkness that surrounds us all.

From Twitter and have been on Gab. Kabal going down. WWG1WGA WW. Our Country belongs to We The People šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øā¤ļø

but he was clear- ā€œif you want it you can get it- if you donā€™t - you donā€™tā€ !! he also said it will never be mandated- itā€™s actually federally funded so canā€™t be mandated- that violates our rights- everyone would have to follow that! I watched the briefings in beginning and watched the presidents reactions to what was being said- and went by that! wonā€™t wear mask-get tested or a vax! friends wear mask and say,ā€doing my partā€. sad -

From Twitter and have been on Gab. Kabal going down. WWG1WGA WW. Our Country belongs to We The People šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øā¤ļø

but he was clear- ā€œif you want it you can get it- if you donā€™t - you donā€™tā€ !! he also said it will never be mandated- itā€™s actually federally funded so canā€™t be mandated- that violates our rights- everyone would have to follow that! I watched the briefings in beginning and watched the presidents reactions to what was being said- and went by that! wonā€™t wear mask-get tested or a vax! friends wear mask and say,ā€doing my partā€. sad -

šŸ° Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker šŸ”, Proud deplorablešŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø, Jesus is King šŸŒŸ Q !..šŸø God Bless us all šŸ™šŸ»

AGREED. But it is a personal choice, so I'm good with my NOT taking it for the betterment of my health...

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I dont understand the purpose of allowing people to take a vaccine. Seems cruel for people to be punished for trusting the system we been train from birth to trust.

Jesus Christ is my Savior. āœļøšŸ¤šŸ™šŸ»šŸ•Š John 14:6 "I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me."

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

that's the importance of knowing your Bible. God's word. to guide you through things like this.

(1) Show this thread

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

A friend who is very athletic, very healthy said he took the vax and experienced pain for 3 days. He can't imagine what part 2 will do.

tell him not to take part two- u cant take it back- you dont need a vax for a hoax

(1) Show this thread

This is the part of this "movie" that bothers me the most. I have family that want the vaccine. I pray that this ends soon before more are damaged by this crap.

I think peoples minds are made up about the vaccine and cant be wavered by anyone. I wouldnt take it personal.

It wasn't a far step for them to realize that they never saw Trump take the vaccine or heard him say he took the vaccine himself. Enough anons were telling friends and family it was comms and serving to appease the indoctrinated vaccine freaks at the same time. Biden got a vaccine in public view, not Trump. They followed Biden, not Trump. It's how life rolls. "Mama always said, Stupd is as stupid does." Pray for all to see in Gods light and for all who are injured, permanantly damaged and killed by it.

šŸ° Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker šŸ”, Proud deplorablešŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø, Jesus is King šŸŒŸ Q !..šŸø God Bless us all šŸ™šŸ»

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Trump didnt need the vax.. he "had" the virus.

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

I am against all vaccines. Mama knows that. I did my best explaining. Too much Fear on her part. Got her vaccine on the sly and let me know the next day.

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

My in-laws did the same thing! I sent video after video and begged them not to get. They waited a week to tell us they're done with both vaccines. šŸ˜¢šŸ˜£

(1) Show this thread

Doq tell me about it.. my Pissed Off Level is through the Roof... Why? because my Wife took the Vaccine without researching.
as much as I tried to explain and show.. she said Bullshit.
Over a Week of Weird Symptoms, that Finally went away. Now in the back of my mind, Its a Waiting Game on what Really will happen to her.

Friends are taking it and have horrific side effects so unfortunately it is not a placebo . That is the main reason I want this to hurry up or else I would be more patient.

In response Patricia Baxter to her Publication

Yea, I'm with you on that! šŸ™šŸ»šŸ™šŸ»šŸ™šŸ»

(1) Show this thread

God has already won. āœØšŸ™šŸ¼āœØ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! šŸ˜Š

This is the worst part for me too, breaks my heart. šŸ˜¢ My kids are all in line for the jabs and taking my sweet granddaughters with them. They are good and kind, just totally asleep and fooled by the evil ones. I pray the truth is out before it's too late. šŸ™šŸ¼ Thank God my parents and siblings are all awake & won't be getting it!

I often think about Q528 and hope that it's true. If I were the script writer in this movie I'd make sure those vaccines were actually harmless placebos.

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

https://t.me/Phil_Godlewski_Q/123428

Amazing US military! šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Ive read that the docs/nurses giving those shots will be treated as war criminals. NOBODY is reporting side effects, deaths, etc. Totally wrong. My oldest daughter took it after I asked her not to. She thinks Im crazy. Makes me sick.

(4) Show this thread

I know it sucks people are getting the vaccine.... But I guess that's the karma for mocking everybody else that has countlessly warned them. The people still sleeping will only wake up when they see their fellow sheep croaking/getting fucked up from the needle... there really is no other way....
"Sometimes you can't tell people the truth... You must show them.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(3) Show this thread

This Q plan is so complex, there is no way they didn't work out the vaccine issue. There would be no point going through everything else if the white hats just let anyone to be vaccinated with that harmful stuff.
If they come out telling the public that there are no vaccines, hell would get loose among those who still believe this pandemic story. They can't be just simply told, but they need to be shown to see EVERYTHING with their own eyes. So the movie is rolling to wake the sleepy.

I think He had to achieve the "shot" in record time in order to move the "Plan" forward quickly and SHUT THEM UP!

Perhaps this was part of the "Great Awakening" those who are NOT awake and took the Vax will "WANT" him "VITE for HIM" as POTUS so he can REVERSE the mistakes of the sleepy SHEEP.

Maybe this will be a MAIN PLATFORM for his next Election later this MONTH or in March Madness?

and many trumps tweets in 2012-2014 he was pointing out the vaxxs dangers ..... dont understand

In response KAJ OOT17 to his Publication

Q said POTUS must remain neutral in the public eye on certain issues. I think something as big as vaccines must be one of them

(1) Show this thread

mRNA from any other source than our own bodies is "non-self." That will invade all cells (transhumanism). The body will see that as a foreign invader (so ironic). These are irreversible changes. Once you take the V, there's no going back. Only a med-bed will possibly help your body at that point. God help our children too.

Proud Trump supporting, country loving, mama bear! WWG1WGA!

Biggest lie ever told= Vaccines are safe and effective! Covid vaccine is no different then any other from the past. They all contain harmful ingredients. I'm curious if the healthcare professionals administering them will ever be held liable for the injuries/ deaths as a result of vaccines.... then and now? They should be. I call BULLSHIT on anyone who is a nurse or Dr. who isn't fully aware of the damages. "I was just doing my job". BULLSHIT!!!

In response Lisa Marie to her Publication

Most of these people don't know any better. This is what they learn in school and are taught. Nurses and doctors are sheep too just by following medical school itself. The lessons are full of lies.

(1) Show this thread

God Bless John F Kennedy, POTUS 45 DJTrump, General Flynn, our Military and Patriots worldwide. ā¤šŸ™šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø GOD IS ALWAYS ON HIS THROWN!

I had a dream last night that I took the vaccine and ended up with a irreversible condition that had to do with my brain and I was dying.... I woke right up from my dream.

me too! my sisters can't wait to get it. they think I'm a wack job for not wanting it. Their line "but the science says it's safe"! šŸ˜«
I pray there will be something to reverse any bad side effects.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response RedPilled BaseballMom to her Publication

MedBeds should be rolling out in June...

They can return your DNA to "factory specs."

(1) Show this thread

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. šŸ’ž Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King šŸ™

I have so many emotions when people get a vaccine or wear masks, especially the little children. Our poor elderly are being murdered. Group homes bringing positive COVID-19 patients back in the home, vaccines, emotional and physical decay.Trump will be blamed. ā˜¹

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

...there soon may be an assist for those who took it and find themselves in the 'storm' that killed the ferrets (after 2nd dose & consequent exposure in the wild) during the previous covid trialsšŸ‘‡šŸ»
'EXO-C24 isnā€™t an anti-viral that goes after the virus, looking to eliminate it. The immune system can do that on its own, and thatā€™s why many people recover from COVID-19 even without treatment. This drug deals with the cytokine storm, preventing the overreaction from taking place.'

https://apple.news/Aw4ypyaB8SBKUmXSH97aB7g

same to me , if theres one thing that makes me question everything , its the vaccine