Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

A lot of good people that I know personally are convinced the vaccine is good and because "Trump said so". Even if it was just comms to us Anons or other players in on the game, there seem to be many that have taken the vaccine and now will have to deal with repurcussions from it. This is one of my least favorite parts of this.

This Q plan is so complex, there is no way they didn't work out the vaccine issue. There would be no point going through everything else if the white hats just let anyone to be vaccinated with that harmful stuff.
If they come out telling the public that there are no vaccines, hell would get loose among those who still believe this pandemic story. They can't be just simply told, but they need to be shown to see EVERYTHING with their own eyes. So the movie is rolling to wake the sleepy.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @EraH in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Era Haa, click on at the bottom under it