Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

A lot of good people that I know personally are convinced the vaccine is good and because "Trump said so". Even if it was just comms to us Anons or other players in on the game, there seem to be many that have taken the vaccine and now will have to deal with repurcussions from it. This is one of my least favorite parts of this.

God has already won. βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

This is the worst part for me too, breaks my heart. 😒 My kids are all in line for the jabs and taking my sweet granddaughters with them. They are good and kind, just totally asleep and fooled by the evil ones. I pray the truth is out before it's too late. πŸ™πŸΌ Thank God my parents and siblings are all awake & won't be getting it!

I often think about Q528 and hope that it's true. If I were the script writer in this movie I'd make sure those vaccines were actually harmless placebos.

https://t.me/Phil_Godlewski_Q/123428

Amazing US military! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Willow5 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Willow My dogo, click on at the bottom under it