Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

A lot of good people that I know personally are convinced the vaccine is good and because "Trump said so". Even if it was just comms to us Anons or other players in on the game, there seem to be many that have taken the vaccine and now will have to deal with repurcussions from it. This is one of my least favorite parts of this.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

It wasn't a far step for them to realize that they never saw Trump take the vaccine or heard him say he took the vaccine himself. Enough anons were telling friends and family it was comms and serving to appease the indoctrinated vaccine freaks at the same time. Biden got a vaccine in public view, not Trump. They followed Biden, not Trump. It's how life rolls. "Mama always said, Stupd is as stupid does." Pray for all to see in Gods light and for all who are injured, permanantly damaged and killed by it.

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

I use to spend years in debate forums and know to do my research and be able to have back up to my words if needed. The CDC says , yes, you should still get vaccinated even if you tested positive. How have you not heard this everywhere and anywhere they are spewing vaxination propaganda? Must be nice to live being able to avoid it. My comment stands! Those who vaxinated followed Bidens lead, NOT Trumps! https://www.wtsp.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/covid-vaccine-already-positive/67-53fe4ca6-a2b1-4c84-b8f5-14f4591a8f7f

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Respectfully, I dont trust the CDC, so that logic doesnt fly either.

(1) Show this thread