MY BABY GIRL!! I WANT HER BACK!! PLEASE GOD WHY DID YOU TAKE HER FROM ME GOD!! SHE WAS A MOMMAS GIRL! SHE WAS MY BEST FRIEND!! @VincentKennedy

Only people mentioned by @Miskell2024 in this post can reply

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

There are no words, but to say I am extremely sorry for the loss of your beautiful angel. ❤️🙏

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

I don't know the right words to say except I'm so sorry. I prayed many prayers for you and your Riley. I send you hugs and love, though I know you just want your baby girl back. I'm so very sorry. 💞

So sorry. God bless you in your deepest sorrow; and give you peace. amen.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Si so sorry you are going through this

So sorry for your loss and pain. I’ll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

No grief like a mother's for the loss of a child.

So sorry.

May God be your best friend and comfort now and bless you with understanding

💖We are all God’s children.💖

She is your guardian angel now Mary Beth. She’s well without earthly recovery, she’s whole without earthly treatments, she’s with you and you can talk to her and feel her presence. She is closer than ever and has no pain, no problems, no difficulties. The Lord is keeping her close for you. He will comfort you with peaceful dreams of you and her together. Your love for her is unstoppable.🙏

After sitting by my intubated dying father for a week, I came to the realization that the worlds of this imperfect plane and the world of souls are closer and more intertwined than we are taught. It has been 13 years since he passed over and I firmly believe your daughter is still right there with you. We will all pass from this imperfect plane and you will feel whole again

I’m so very sorry. 🙏

I am so so sorry. Please know I am on my knees praying for your family. I can't imagine and I have no words. O God, our God we need you now. That song just came on as I was typing this to you. 🙏❤️

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

I am so sorry for your loss. It was her soul path to leave at this time even though she was not aware. You will see her again very soon! 🙏🏻 to you during this difficult time.

FJB .......Trump is my President

My heart goes out to you . So sorry

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

I am so very sorry, I am praying that God gives you comfort and strength to breathe during this awful difficult time in your life. We are all here for you when you should need us. Sending love and prayers. Lord please hear our prayers.

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

I am so sorry - My heart is crying for you ...No words could make it easier but know God has a plan for your Daughter - He had to release her from the pain and suffering... She will be with you always and soon there will be ways to re-unite in the higher realms. No Mother should ever - ever have to go through this ...Praying for your comfort.. HUGS and BLESSINGS !

Creek Runner, Truth Seeker, Follower of Christ... Wife, Mother, Grandmother... LOVE MY TRIBE!!! Twitter @NikkoVictorious

Our hearts are broken Lord, as we gather here in mourning the loss of this mother's beloved daughter. Give us strength and understanding and guard our hearts, that our faith in you, and Mary Beth's faith in you will not be shattered. You are Lord over over all our brokenness. Cover Mary Beth in the shadow of your wings and send ministering angels to lift her up and out of this despair in the long days ahead. God have mercy on us all, and grant us your peace beyond measure. We love this sister and we love you Lord! Amen.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

💞🙏Mary Beth, your sweet girl walks where there is NO PAIN and totally HEALED, in Body, mind and spirit. She is surrounded by other laughing, smiling and playing children. She was welcomed with open loving arms. You will see her again, but creator GOD needed her home. Away from a world that is in massive upheaval and wickedness. YOU are LOVED beyond measure, and were chosen to have Her, and nurture her for a 'time'. WE WILL ALL LIFT YOU UP IN PRAYER. Please know that YOU ARE LOVED Mary Beth. Our Hearts and prayers surround YOU. 🙏

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

This is a beautiful picture of your love for each other. She earned her promotion, she's waiting patiently for you on the other side to complete the tasks you were charged to complete here. This is not goodbye this is just see you again at a later point in time. We are infinite beings experiencing humanity for a just a short while. 🤍

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

My prayers for comfort during this time.

💔🙏💔🙏💔

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. Forever Curious. I believe "THE BEST IS YET TO CQME."

💔😢 May God be with you and give you comfort and strength.
🙏❤️🙏

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

💔🙏🙏🙏💖

This is heart breaking Mary Beth. There are no words.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Heartfelt prayers for you. 💖

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

Oh dear Lord. I am so so sorry. 😢