Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you, I needed this. I have felt so down lately. I know, God's got this, but sometimes I just feel overwhelmed by all of this happening around us. Sometimes, sadness takes over. So glad we've all got each other here. God truly blessed this community here. I will keep the faith. I will keep moving forward. I will never give up or never give in. We've got this, because God's got us. Love you all. Hugs.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

I have also. This is getting so difficult to handle anymore. I hope it's over soon.

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Yes, it seems like suddenly some strong feeling floods the planet. Maybe we are all purging

(2) Show this thread

A believer of my creator, wife, mother, and wide awake. My goal to keep connecting spreading love, truth, and high vibes

Much love and thanks for the encouragement and strength you all give πŸ™β€οΈ

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Vivian Ramey to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ’— We all help each other, friend! πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•Love & Blessings!! 🌷🌺

(1) Show this thread

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins πŸ™πŸ», We Are The Storm πŸ¦…, God Bless America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

We are meant to feel disoriented, exhausted, tormented, alone, doubting, defeated, or less than… that is, if we subscribe to the β€œnormal” which has been created for us.

You have more than you know. This includes your birthright, your sovereignty, your sanity, your faith, your determination, your resolve, and your blessings to have so many amazing frens and family right here to keep nudging you along.

I love you, we got this, God Wins πŸ’ͺπŸ™πŸ«Ά

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ‘

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

That’s exactly what [they] want to happen, they want us all to give up snd take that black pill and they keep pushing but put that nasty thing back in the bottle. It has been tough but whoever thought it was going to be easy? We’ve still got this…keep that faith, lean on each other and don’t let go! Look up, look up. We. Will. Win. This. Together! ❀️❀️❀️

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

πŸ‘πŸ’—Amen! πŸ™πŸ’₯

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

I am no where near a black pill.

But I block nasty black pills that criticize Jesus and patriots and love for America.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

πŸ’—

(1) Show this thread

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

πŸ™πŸ»
Jesus said to him, " β€˜If you can do anything’?
All things are possible for the one who has faith. ” ~ Mark 9:23

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

That's one of my favorite Scriptures! πŸ™πŸ’—

(1) Show this thread