Is Alan Parrot really Durham?

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Im pretty sure Durahm isnt a real person. There are no pictures of him on the internet- except for his official portrait, and two others. One of him being sworn in, and one of him on the steps of a courthouse, talking to press. Every other picture is a manipulated version of one of these photos. I dont care how careful you are, in this day and age, you can usually find a pic of someone with their spouse, or at their kid's graduation. The Durahm thing seems hinky to me. I dug for quite a bit, and he seems like a fake made up by a 3 letter agency.

So you think there is NO Durahm seriously? WOW! That's incredible if true???

In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JVBanon in this post can reply

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Special Counsel, John Durham | Chapter 28 | Trench. Sylvia Trench - YouTube

kirkproductionsfanmail@gmail.com Venmo: @erickirk

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

I think there is a "Durahm" I just think he is a persona, maybe a placeholder of some kind? I feel like he is a boogie man that the white hats trot out to terrify the baddies, and it works, because they do stupid things every time he is brought up. I think there are a lot of "people" in this thing that arent what they seem.

Ret Mil - Been There Seen It Done It Got the T-Shirt. Warrior In Christ putting on the Whole Armor of God. In the Republic of Texas.

I think you are spot on. All I have ever seen is a photo or two of him never a video.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Agreed! And, I think people like Barr have done A LOT more than people give them credit for...We'll see?

(2) Show this thread