Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Their voices are not even close.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUWZ5Wpq3tY

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

FEATHERED COCAINE is not a wildlife documentary. It is a documentary about the international trade of falcons. After the trade of drugs, people and weapons, smuggling falcons is ranked No 4 in the list of the most profitable illegal trades. Most people are not aware that the effects of the falcon trade has exerted huge influence over thousands of years on politics, economy and society all around the world. FEATHERED COCAINE reveals in an investigative way the contexts between the trade of falcons and historical events, where royal dynasties, institutions like the CIA and the KGB, the oil industry and Al Caida were involved.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/k5X5J3J8yx9y/?fbclid=IwAR12n5oQ93n1W_aiBwgCAWLBeEfHTnyVGf76DhCmdBHT_gGzFA65M5wQLrE

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

ice kates, * nod *
I did not know that, I was aware of the animal trafficking endemic but this is a greater detail of information. thanQ
for the share. MiddleEastern common eh?

(1) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

...look over Trump's shoulder in the background...???

Seeker... Looking For Truth💞🙏✨🕊🙌

Oooooooh does that mean he is also JR too???!! 👀🙄 As soon as I saw the first video of Alan Parrot surface evreything about him felt like John John to me!!!💗🙌💗🙌

Mother of 3🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸SA🇺🇸17🇺🇸 God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

Parrot = Durham = John John😎. The video of him confirmed for me that he is alive

when is his info coming back out.

Pissed off patriot, patiently waiting for justice. Trust and faith in God is unwavering, trust in man,, not so much.

There is no Durham

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Eric Travis to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

Im pretty sure Durahm isnt a real person. There are no pictures of him on the internet- except for his official portrait, and two others. One of him being sworn in, and one of him on the steps of a courthouse, talking to press. Every other picture is a manipulated version of one of these photos. I dont care how careful you are, in this day and age, you can usually find a pic of someone with their spouse, or at their kid's graduation. The Durahm thing seems hinky to me. I dug for quite a bit, and he seems like a fake made up by a 3 letter agency.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication

So you think there is NO Durahm seriously? WOW! That's incredible if true???

In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
Special Counsel, John Durham | Chapter 28 | Trench. Sylvia Trench - YouTube

kirkproductionsfanmail@gmail.com Venmo: @erickirk

(2) Show this thread

nah.. lol

Probably wrong, but Alan Parrot's eyes look like VK's eyes to me.

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

Love Trump, patriot, proud American, WWG1WGA

He is definitely an actor

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

BTW Ezra, in another post you claimed just to be another Anon, you are another anonymous person here seeking the truth.

With all due respect, you are not an Anon just because you are on social media semi-anonymously. You have represented yourself as someone in the know, with reasonably inside knowledge, who having seen it reminds us to "Trust the Plan."

In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication

Anons are the peasants of this world, outside the official institutional loop of power. We are all equal because we are all equally outside the support of the halls of power. We are of the people.

But you present yourself as an elite, dropping crumbs for us peasants, at times in a rather condescending way. On one hand you remind people to think for themselves, and at other times, you turn around and tell us to trust you and trust the plan despite the fact that you have at times posted some intentionally misleading things.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication

Ghost Ezra
@GhostEzra
👉Castle Rock Entertainment👈

(2) Show this thread

APL 9.777 🙏 17 🐸 144💚000 👼 1111 🙏

Makes me think of VK's header on twitter a few months back!!!! 😮

In response Colleen Hopely to her Publication

He just posted it again!! Alan Parrot is the key to bringing down the whole house of cards!!

(1) Show this thread

I'm beginning to think ya get a kick out of f'g with us! 😳 😂

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Are these Gallows being built on WHite House Lawn?

Love Trump, patriot, proud American, WWG1WGA

not real

STEALTH FLYOVER MESSAGE - NO LONGER HIDDEN - DAVE - X22

(5) Show this thread

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Hero or Zero? Durham gets special permission from PDJT to present Classified Material to Grand Juries, makes a single court appearance arguing for prison sentence for Clinesmith's guilty plea to for the crimes of ALTERING official documents and LYING TO HIS FBI BOSS, but Clinesmith got PROBATION!
Alan's info got no media play and was displaced by Laptop from Hell.

lol no, why mess with us on this? Testing the anon digital soldier corps. 1st they are different people, 2nd if they were the same Durham would never have given that recent interview about Seal Team 6 and Bin Laden.

Ha Ha that would be EPIC!

Demons in the soy. HashTagChinaVirus "The frogs shall come up both on thee and upon thy people and all thy servants" Exodus 8:4

No

muž dvoch tvárí...

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

IF SO , WILL HE APPEAR LIKE THE WRATH OF GOD or A PUSSYFOOTER ?

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

ikr 😂 at this point... i am beginning to ? my own sanity! 😁 my boys have been comvinced I lost my marbles when i first fell down the rabbit hole! thanks Q! nah, really... thx Q! I'm too far gone to turn around now! wwg1wga

(1) Show this thread

saw a post on twatter few months ago that said, wait for it, that actor bruce willis was durham, sure l bookmarked his page will try look, maybe they took guy who posted that out

Disguises are fun! Many actors have played multiple characters in movies with the aid of disguises. Durham may not even be Durham.

There Are No Coincidences😎

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response King Letau to his Publication

EXTORTION 17

Frogmen :)

8 visuals & 1 link
for your learning pleasure

https://special-ops.org/extortion-17-deadliest-day-st6-devgru-history/

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

(27) Show this thread

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

WoaH 😳

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people; they are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty." -Thomas Jefferson

That's obviously JFK Jr.

In response Worldwide Liberty to his Publication

l agree with you for sure

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable from Dixieland🦅 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE 🇺🇸

when he came out with the bombshell i thought surely something wouldve happened. between him and bobulinski pretty good evidence to do a roger stone style takedown but what do i know. navarro on william barr not good

Durham has a big nose but you know who parrot does resemble? https://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/NC017066S4/Michael-Alan-Parrott.html

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response Your Mom to her Publication

ewwwwwww i actually clicked that link 😬

(1) Show this thread