Is Alan Parrot really Durham?

Im pretty sure Durahm isnt a real person. There are no pictures of him on the internet- except for his official portrait, and two others. One of him being sworn in, and one of him on the steps of a courthouse, talking to press. Every other picture is a manipulated version of one of these photos. I dont care how careful you are, in this day and age, you can usually find a pic of someone with their spouse, or at their kid's graduation. The Durahm thing seems hinky to me. I dug for quite a bit, and he seems like a fake made up by a 3 letter agency.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Kristamatic in this post can reply

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
Special Counsel, John Durham | Chapter 28 | Trench. Sylvia Trench - YouTube

kirkproductionsfanmail@gmail.com Venmo: @erickirk

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication

So you think there is NO Durahm seriously? WOW! That's incredible if true???

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

I think there is a "Durahm" I just think he is a persona, maybe a placeholder of some kind? I feel like he is a boogie man that the white hats trot out to terrify the baddies, and it works, because they do stupid things every time he is brought up. I think there are a lot of "people" in this thing that arent what they seem.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Special Counsel, John Durham | Chapter 28 | Trench. Sylvia Trench - YouTube

kirkproductionsfanmail@gmail.com Venmo: @erickirk

(2) Show this thread