RILEY UPDATE. SHE IS OUT AND INTUBATED SAID HER AIRWAYS ARE REALLY SMALL, and DONT THINK THE HEART IS THE PROBLEM. WAITING ON CARDIOLOGY TO COME TALK TO ME.

Only people mentioned by @Miskell2024 in this post can reply

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Praying for you both and the entire team!!!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Prayers for Riley, I hope Doctor's find nothing serious!

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

Praying for Riley around the clock.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I really hope she doesn't have what I had. I couldn't breathe because I swear that somehow I was poisoned with snake venom. It literally feels like your diaphragm is paralyzed. Dr Artis said that nicotine patches would have helped. In my case I took Dr Zs protocol and breathed in colloidal silver from an essential oils diffuser. I still feel like I can't expand my lungs enough and am having a difficult day today. I really pray that they find the way to help Riley. I am praying up a storm. Dear GOD please heal Riley. Please.

FJB .......Trump is my President

🙏🙏🙏

⌚ T̨͈͗̌ͥr̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇ḿ̬̏ͤͅp̞̈͑̚͞s̠҉͍͊ͅ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝o̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝l̙͖̑̾ͣḑ̴̞͛̒ 2024 -⒄ #𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀 ➊➐➐➏ ╰┈➤ CheckMate .·:*¨༺ #𝕎𝕎𝔾𝟙𝕎𝕎𝔸 ༻¨*:·.

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

🙏❤️

AWAKE NOT WOKE. Filia Dei. Australian Patriot. Digital Soldier. WITNESS. Truth is a force of Nature. Truth is a Force. Truth Is.

They must give her a dose of IV Methylene Blue. It's on the emergency list for life saving medicine and oxegenates the cells almost instantly. It used to be used all the time so it is supposed to be in the ED of all hospitals. https://miracleproducts.shop/blogs/bluzone-methylene-blue/methylene-blues-surprising-health-benefits-bluezone

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Hundreds of prayers are sent for Riley🙏

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Sending prayers for Riley to have a Speedy and Complete Recovery and for Love and Support for you all Mary Beth
✨💖🙏🙏💖✨💫

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

God please heal this baby from any illness or blockage.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Thank you Lord for protecting Riley. Please give her complete recovery and increase her ability to breathe sufficiently. Comfort her family and bring them your peace. In Jesus Name Amen

Thank you for the update.
will continue to pray for her. 🙏❤️

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Dear God Almighty, please protect Riley Kathryn from any harm. Please open her airways and allow her to breathe freely on her own. Bless Mary Beth's precious daughter with vigor and healing. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray.

🙏🙏🙏

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

💕🙏💕 Jesus Name,
Thank You For Your Updates. 💕🙏💕

Father God Knows. 💕🙏💕
Yeshua Messiah Knows.
Thank Father God For His
Embracing Healing Touch
In Jesus Name.
💕🙏💕

Thank You Father God. 💕🙏💕
Thank You Jesus. 💕🙏💕
Amen. 💕🙏💕

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Dear Lord, Please hold Riley and offer your healing. Lord, this precious girl is fighting, Carry her through with all your grace and glory. With you Lord, everything is possible. Lord hear our prayers. 🙏❤️

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Prayers for Riley and her return to God's perfect health for her. God speed! 🙏🙏🙏

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

🙏🙏🙏❤️. Praying for answers and God’s comforting arms around you and Riley

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

🙏🙏🙏 in Yeshuas name

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Continuing to pray 🙏 💜