UPDATE ON RILEY, AT 7:15 IN THE MORNING THEY ARE DOING THE HEART CATH AND USING A SCOPE DOWN HER THROAT TO ALSO LOOK AT THE AIRWAYS. PLEASE KEEP THE PRAYERS COMING, 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Only people mentioned by @Miskell2024 in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

🙏🙏🙏

You and your daughter are covered in the precious name of Yeshua! 💓

🙏✝️❤️

#prayerteam

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

🙏♥️🙏

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Prayers for Riley and for you too, Mary Beth. 🙏🙏🙏

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Praying for your daughter, Riley.

I never gave up praying for Riley. Been praying for strength and comfort. Stay strong, Mary. 🙏

Praying for all.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God bless you both and your family!!!

Prayer sent!!!💛🙏💛

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Oh my......🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

You got it💓🙏💪

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving and healing arms around Riley and her family. Please watch over them all and help them get through this trying time, they are going through. Give them love, healing, wisdom, strength, courage, and peace, Father. Please let them know, that You are with them, Father guiding them through this. In Jesus' Name, Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

I'm a Patriot. I want my sons and grandchildren to grow up in a FREE country. #MAGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN #GODWINS

🙏🙏🙏

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏💞🙏

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

LORD GOD WE PRAY FOR DIVINE HEALING AS ONLY YOU CAN GIVE YOU ARE SO GREAT AND MIGHTY, THE GREAT PHYSICIAN!
HALLELUJAH WONT HE DO IT!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying

🙏🙏🙏

Lord please protect her heart and lungs from any further damage or despair. Lord place your loving arms of healing upon her and make her whole. Lord please listen to my prayers. Lord I pray you hear my prayers and bestow your kind healing upon. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.❤️

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Lifting you both up in prayer!
🙏✨💕✨🙏

Sending prayers! Thanks for the update!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 prayers