***PLEASE PRAY***

Please Pray for@IAMJason and his family!

Thank you in advance.

#BlessUp

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. Forever Curious. I believe "THE BEST IS YET TO CQME."

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

🙏💗🙏

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response jeanie 333 to her Publication

Thank You.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

Thank You.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

In response Patriot Mom to her Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

🙏

In response shobud pedalman to his Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

🙏
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication

Good to see you Sister!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

The Lord knows their needs. May they be covered by His blessings.

In response Storm Rider to her Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

In response Serious Reesy to her Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Praying for@IAMJason

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Prayers and positive vibes going up for@IAMJason family. Praying to The Lord to lay his hands on them and provide whatever is needed at this time. Praying that they are touched today by love, light, healing and surrounded by powerful, positive energy.. ❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

🙏🙏🙏 !!!

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

God I don't know what Jason and his family need but you do. I pray that you would provide for his family super abundantly more than they could ask, dream or hope. No matter what that is we thank you for your divine provisions. All glory and thanks in your sons precious name.

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

🙏🙏🙏

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

In response ECM Arizona to her Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Yes, sent up the prayers. 🙏

God and the universe receives it.

In response America First to her Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

🙏🏻Praying🙏🏻

In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. Forever Curious. I believe "THE BEST IS YET TO CQME."

🙏💗🙏

In response jeanie 333 to her Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

In response TAKESHI QUDO to his Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️
Sending prayers and the highest love vibes ever to Jason and Family

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

🙏🙏🙏

In response Drs Spocky to his Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Sending prayers....Hope he is okay. I am not seeing his page at all.

Thank You!

Jason is still here.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Whatever it is Father You know what Jason and his family needs we lift them up to you for healing and restoration. Amen..
We love them so.
💝

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Prayers, love and high vibes for Jason and his family🙏💜

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Prayers of Love and Support sent for Jason and Family
✨💖🙏🙏💖✨💫

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Prayers for@IAMJason and his whole family 🙏🙏🙏 May God give them strenght to go through this 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏❤️

In response Jul Anon to her Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Praying 🙏❤️

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

God Won! #Happily Married #Patriot 🚫DM's #TrumpisPresident #SaveTheChildren #SayNoToTheGreatReset #Eph 6:10-12

Lifting you up in prayer for whatever valley you are going through. God is with you always.🙏

In response Angel Grace to her Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread