I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

***PLEASE PRAY***

Please Pray for@IAMJason and his family!

Thank you in advance.

#BlessUp

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

God I don't know what Jason and his family need but you do. I pray that you would provide for his family super abundantly more than they could ask, dream or hope. No matter what that is we thank you for your divine provisions. All glory and thanks in your sons precious name.

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

You are more than welcome. Thank you for sharing. I am always here for anyone who needs prayer and support. If any are willing please send prayers for this family too. Thank you in advance for your kindness. I know God works miracles and uses us to do his work too. I have seen it manifest here on AU!
https://anonup.com/thread/11868147

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

Praying for Riley and mom. I ask that God lift them both up. Please help Riley regain her health and comfort mom throughout this process. I pray they are both blessed beyond measure. In your mighty son’s name Father. Amen🙏❤️🙏

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

🙏🏻✨Love, light and prayers for healing and recovery in Jesus Christ Name Amen🕊✨💖💖💖✨

(5) Show this thread