Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

'as an empath' I couldn't watch this guy or even say his name - no way.

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

So many messages in VKs post
🤔‼️
👀
What‘s VKs main message
🧐❓❓

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Honestly that movie is difficult for me to watch.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

dark

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Are humans ever going to change?

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

😢One of the best movies out there. Tom WAS one of my favorite actors...until I learned the truth...but I feel like the big guy...TIRED, I am just tired of all the pain.

I’m tired boss

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Digoy. MF. to his Publication

🙏 Dear God Almighty, please bless Digoy with unwavering faith, strength, love, support and blessings beyond measure. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray. Amen

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

In response Digoy. MF. to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

Are we to take a lesson from Hanks?
If so, what is the lesson here...?
Didn't see the movie, but sounds like the lesson is that mercy killing is 'ok' if the person consents to it because they are 'tired'...?
Sounds a lot like what happens in the real world to the
sad/sick/elderly everyday at the hands of the allopaths and their consenting families. They call it euthanasia/mercy killing.
-'Thou shalt not kill'...uhhh,
...unless there is discomfort and hardship. lol
Good luck in the throne room, Hanks.

That Such a Powerful movie! I was moved by so much when I watched it, what seems like so long ago! [they] have told us so much over the years, selling their agenda! Hanks was very instrumental in grasping our hearts in his most of his performances! With eyes open for awhile now, I can only see the disturbances he tried to envoke in Us! 😠

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

I am tired too but I have faith in humanity. Always.

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

I'm tired too boss

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has been going back to watch the Stargate SG-1 series lately with new eyes.

I watched all of them in the early 90's, loved the show, loved the guy that played MacGyver series as well.

It is amazing knowing what I know now how much they were showing us back then.
The Reptilians, the stories of the Gods, AI, and so much more. It has been so long since I have seen them I have forgotten most of them so it's like watching for the first time.

Some of the very best visions I have had in the last 4yrs have been working with many other off world species on what appeared to be really important scientific projects.
In these visions I do not know what species I was at the time but I was above what we comprehend as genius.
The work was so interesting that it was always enjoyable, not like work at all.

https://www.looper.com/254370/this-is-the-correct-order-in-which-to-watch-the-stargate-franchise/

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Bizarre I was thinking of rewatching Stargate recently, Im going to give it a go watching them in that order, thanks Nana!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Did u watch sg universe? Self flying ship, powered by the sun. I’d not, u should

(2) Show this thread

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

I've successfully avoided that movie for years, and now I know why.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

I watched the movie "A Beautiful Mind" when it was out and about once. I was stunned, I was so appreciative to finally see a movie that wrapped me up so deeply in the character that I believed all he was seeing too! I forgot it was a movie about seeing things not there, a man cursed with this here in this realm. So when they got to the part where they "made him" face reality it was all not ever there...I was as emotionally floored as he was. I was in tears cause I FINALLY had something make me feel what a schizophrenic must feel in the world! I am highly empathic, I cannot tolerate cities, concerts, big people mobs where tensions rise in groups (they ALWAYS do, period, the higher the number the higher the tension!), etc. very well at all. What he describes as glass in his head all the time...BOOM!
THIS is what being highly empathic among people in cities does to my head every day I lived there. THIS is a perfect analogy of this and what it's like to "endure" it.
Be kind, we all hurt!

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

What was done to John Nash was Criminal...

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning Vincent.

I understand how that would feel now.

I have at times felt the overwhelming pain of others, like the morning that I woke up out of the blue mentally feeling all the pain and distress of 1000s of Uyhgers from China reaching out in their minds to the world for help at the same time.

I understand his words because it made me physically sick for days it was so bad.

If we all felt each others paid there would be knew meaning to,
"Treat others as you would want to be treated" & "Love your neighbor as yourself"

Hanks unable to comprehend empathy?

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response ~Multi~ Dimensional~ to his Publication

Satan is the master of deception, so it stands to reason that his followers would be too.

(1) Show this thread

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

Are you tired boss?

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

Well, shit.
I was mad before.
I forgot about this scene.
The way they've mocked us.
I
am
unbelievably
pissed off.
I don't think I truly understood evil before the veil was lifted.
and now?
There is a part of me that loathes this rage inside of me that wants to see these people meet their consequences.
Before the veil I did not hate.
Ambivolence that hate comes with knowledge
This journey is a rough one.

as an empath this scene made me cry almost :(
scary how that psychopath can pull on my heart like that.
his eyes are dead though; truly a great actor...

since i am sober i am able to quickly snap back to reality/.

"What if the steel used for military-grade projects was made-inferior by our enemies as a method to weaken?
What if Hussein knew and authorized?
Renegade.
How many Marines volunteered to serve Hussein during his term?
Why?
What if his name we don’t say organized the deal?
The US taxpayer subsidizes the WORLD.
AMERICA has been sold to the highest bidder.
AMERICA has been weakened on purpose.
The depths of their TREASON is unimaginable.
Pure EVIL.
HELL on earth - HRC victory.
Q

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨ eyes full. Could never re-watch this movie even tho the acting was superb. Whether based on a true story it defo depicted the injustices of those times esp against black people and the poor.

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

I am probably going to go against the majority here but here it is.
What if: Most (not all) actors are "white hats". What better way to wake the masses then have those that they watch and idealize show them by playing the bad guy. They are excellent at their craft and willing like a soldier to sacrifice their personal life to do so. Part of "You are watching a movie" perhaps, "sorry it had to be this way" "Some you think are good are bad, some you think are bad are good". "You can't tell them, you must SHOW them"
What better way to spy on Hollywood than to *infiltrate, how would you do that ?. Keeping an open mind, we will find out.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication

I 🙏you are right - would be awesome! ✨

In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication

This clip turns me off…why . It’s manipulative, in terms of playing with guilt regarding black ignorant people. What makes it worse is that Tom Hanks is one of the biggest pedos in Hollywood so I get totally turned off by watching him..and he is a Rockefeller.

(2) Show this thread

😢 I've only watched "The Green Mile" once. I had so much empathy and compassion for John Coffey. Was so sad to hear of Michael Clarke Duncan's passing. He seemed like a good soul. I wonder if he was taken out.

I had to say something on this one —
I saw “The Green Mile” when it was in theaters, and thought at the time that it was wonderful. Now, I can’t help but see pure evil in Tom Hanks eyes. My understanding is that he may have already walked his own last mile, and met his judgment. God will not be mocked.

Matthew 18:10

10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones; for I tell you that in heaven their angels always behold the face of my Father who is in heaven.

“Those who know cannot sleep.”

I’m so sorry, VK. I hope that you and all who couldn’t/can’t sleep have been able to find some comfort in knowing that God doesn’t forget a single child. They all will find peace and love in Eternity but, those that harm them — Vengeance is His.

Love you. God bless. 🙏✝️❤️

Remember to look for miracles...

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Ditto.🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

I'd rather watch a movie where the good guys shoot the Hell out of the bad guys. Can't even look at Tom Hanks for even one second.

Is the “Big Guy” going down publicly? Seems we are about there in this crazy movie.

They have always put the truth right in front of us We just have to pay attention.... Question is when will the ones who have been paying attention be able to break free of the shackles? When will the truth be shown to everyone and the consequences be delivered to the wrongdoers?

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

"The Green Mile"= 121

Part of Q drop 121:
"What if US elections can be rigged?
How are JFK, Reagan, and Trump different from the rest?
Why did JFK surround himself w/ family much like POTUS?"

Reduction=67/76=1776=Revolution
(Interesting that the "Jesus Revolution" movie is out right now too.)

Reverse=203=23=no. of pain

Reverse Reduction=59=5+9=14=
14=Q drop 14 includes picture of George Washington Crossing the Delaware for a surprise attack on the enemy.

(1) Show this thread

Psalm 69
69/96
Psa 69:3
I am weary of my crying: my throat is dried: mine eyes fail while I wait for my God.
Mar 13:33
Take ye heed, watch G69 and pray: for ye know not when the time is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOCOMYGIfUQ&ab_channel=QuestionMarkVEVO